[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's up with these people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
what's up with these people.
>>
nothing
why
>>
Post the same thread on pol. Abos crack them up.
>>
>>60119005
They are all fine around the coasts.

But if you go in land there aren't many cops to keep them in line so they become rowdy. Some of them are legally able to go back to their tribe way of life that they had before whitey.
>>
"""people"""
>>
"""these"""
>>
What's up with int's obsession with these people?

I feel like you're all just seeking for that brief moment of feeling superior.
>>
>>60120205
You see the thing about Abos is that they get into this mind set that they are the chosen ones and shit. And because of this they never bother doing anything.
>>
>>60120033
Tell us tales, of mighty Ausposter. Are they really as uncivilized and inferior as they seem?
>>
>>60120420
Sounds like white people
>>
>>60120434
No. They are only uncivilised in the deep outback and north WA
>>
>>60120699
Disappointing.
>>
>>60119005
These what now ?
>>
>>60120699
What do you think about their culture ?
>>
>>60120504
This
>>
>>60121286
wtf you have 3 flags
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.