[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell for the "Dubai is awesome" meme, lads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: why2.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
why2.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>me, software engineer
>finally get some vacations
>friends tell me "go to dubai man! its so good! exotic!"
>internet tells me the same thing
>manage to save money for the plane and shit
>finally get to the UAE
>i'm super exited since this is the first cunt i've ever visited
>...
>its hot as fuck
>there's no culture
>no historical sites
>no museums
>just sand, huge hotels and other buildings
>didn't see a single arab qt
>all the women i saw were euro whores (the ones that get 30K for letting a sand nigger shit on their chests)
>just that, one week of walking in the streets looking at nothing but sand and buildings

>mfw

I feel violated, lads. Gonna behead my friends desu. I guess i'm gonna have to wait another year for another travel.

I did get a boner when i saw the burj khalifa.
>>
File: large.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
Googled things to do In Dubai shit ton points of interest show up without even clicking on a link
>nothing to do
Wanting to go to historical sites or museums In the first place

Fucking nerd
>>
Isn't any club or some shit at least you could get drunk on?

pools?
>>
>>60115847
Software engineer having fun ever
Oh mate I'm having a laugh
>>
>>60115847
There was, and i did get some of that.
>>
Should have gone to a big European city like Prague or Munich. They're full of historical shit, but they're also major urban centres so there's plenty of bars/clubs and slutty girls.
>>
I went to Dubai and I literally went to a museum. I know its not the best or most interesting place in the world, but you are still full of shit.

There are some gems in there if you look in between all the fake artificial commercial garbage believe it or not.
>>
>>60115334
what did you expect exactly? what does the word "exotic" really convey to you?

I mean, I'd go to Dubai, but only to check out their awesome infrastructure projects. I'm not expecting coctail parties and lots of women.
>>
Op, go to Paris next time.
HAHAHAHA faggot
>>
>>60116222

Paris is overrated as fuck. It's a memetown too.
If you want to see france go to a place OTHER than Paris, doesn't matter where. You fell for the meme too.
>>
File: 1398058830830.webm (745 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1398058830830.webm
745 KB, 1280x720
>literally a desert
>literally full of sandniggers
>fun is literally banned

Wtf where you thinking Mexibro ?

With half of the money you could have gone to Russia, with the crazy ruble an shit.

>this is the first cunt i've ever visited
You're priorities are in all the wrong order. Given your geographic location, and without assuming anything of your preferences, this should be the order of traveling:

USA>Europe>Latam>East Asia> SE Asia>Middle east>Africa
>>
>>60116320
yeah, that was exactly my point: Paris sucks
>>
dubai is boring for poor people

did you go ATVing in the desert at least? ride a camel? go to water parks and skiing?
>>
>>60116515
I did got to ride a camel. It was fun.
>>
>>60116567
did you visit the gigantic aquarium? i never been before but my best friend went like 3 times and said he loved it everytime
>>
>>60115921
Well I find dubai a place where rich buisnessman goes to do whatever they do at there

You can always have a discrete night with a premium whore
>>
>>60116631
I did.

Tbqh, the camel ride, the aquarium and the burj khalifa were the most interesting things i saw. I wanted to go to Ferrari world but it's only in a place called Abu Dhabi.
>>
>>60115334
Most gulf countries will be boring unless you have friends who have lived there long enough to introduce you into a community.
>>
>>60116809
why didn't you fuck some sluts lad?
>>
>>60116905
Nah. Like i said, all of the girls i saw were your typical gold diggers.
>>
>>60115334
What did you expect? Dubai has always struck me as the type of place that is "fun" if you're very rich and have fun by buying expensive shit and blowing money, or in other words a boring as fuck expensive shopping mall.

So many other places in the middle east that would be ridiculously more fun with actual culture and historical sites and such.
>>
>>60117018
there's literally nothing wrong with paying for a prostitute in a foreign country
>>
>>60117036
Heh, i agree. Alot of shit was so fucking expensive. I did had lots of money to throw away so it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>60115334
Dubai is the Los Vegas of the Middle East without the gambling, whores or fun. The place is a plastic, soulless kip whose only saving grace is that the desert will eventually reclaim it in a hundred years.
>>
>>60117469
Irishbro, what you think about Ireland? Is it a nice place to visit? I'm mainly looking for historical places, nice museums and all that stuff. It really pisses me off the fact that i wasted my money on that artificial shithole know as dubai.
>>
File: travellig.jpg (292 KB, 1864x842) Image search: [Google]
travellig.jpg
292 KB, 1864x842
>>60115334
>>
>>60118028
I guess #5 is me. Godammit
>>
>>60118028
France and Turkey are the only "muslim" countries worth visiting.
>>
>>60118331
kek
>>
>>60117961
All of europe it's good for this kind of things
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.