[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw we were forced to memorize the pledge of allegiance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1440792041780.jpg (5 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1440792041780.jpg
5 KB, 251x242
>tfw we were forced to memorize the pledge of allegiance
>>
>>60111785
who cares. it's very easy to learn by heart
>>
"I pledge allegiance to the FAG of the united stated of America"
>>
>>60111785
Canada is not a real country
You only exist by the goodwill of USA and you have no independant foreign policy
>>
>I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FUCKING LEAF
>>
Don't care, not your blog
>>
one nation under Allah
>>
>>60111785
What fucking pledge?
>>
I pledge allegiance to the hemp and Trudeau for whom it stands, one weed man, unpredictable, with pacifism and appeasement for all.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (34 KB, 285x242) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
34 KB, 285x242
>>60111862
>You only exist by the goodwill of USA

>A European saying this.
>a German no less.
>>
>>60112015
Pledge of allegiance to America
>>
>>60112164
Are you memeing me right now?
>>
>>60111785
>tfw I can recite the McDonald's menu by heart
I am proud to be an American
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm-leaf_manuscript

Is this what Canadians write on?
>>
>I pledge of allegiance
>to the flag
>of the United States of America
>and to the republic, for which it stands,
>one nation, under god, individual,
>for liberty and justice for all

there you go I still have it memorized geez
>>
>>60112788
>individual
Fucking retard
>>
INDIVISISIBIMILE
>>
File: tips bigone.jpg (46 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
tips bigone.jpg
46 KB, 550x400
>>60112788
>his state didn't have it's own pledge
>Honor the Texas flag
>I pledge allegiance, to thee
>Texas
>one state under God
>one and indivisible
>>
>>60112333
Nope
>>
>>60111862
shut up, nerd

we love canada
>>
>>60113237
>we
Speak for yourself, Canadians on /int/ have ruined Canada for me
>>
>>60113277
anyone on posting on 4chan can easily ruin something for you
>>
>That edgy kid who never stood just to look edgy and would then go into a rant about free speech and other bullshit

FUCK YOU, TED, I'M HERE FOR CALCULUS NOT YOUR BULLSHIT.
>>
Canada is literally a fake country, created when Britain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the Revolution. Canada has no real identity (DUDE PINEAPPLE PIZZA LMAO) outside of Quebec (which doesn't even want to be a part of Canada). "But that's not fair, Canada has culture!" you say. Very true. The flannel-clad lumberjack, trapping fur and making syrup is a well-known icon world-wide - a QUEBECOIS icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Anglo) "Canada" has are the Mounties, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go settle the west because the "Canadians" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Canada's folk heroes is a cop who took away an American cowboy's guns when he tried to go find gold in the Yukon. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Great Britain doesn't give a fuck about Canada. Just because you say "Zed" instead of "Zee" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your British heritage for A FUCKING LEAF and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin America, basically an oversized Vermont. Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History. Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With NAFTA and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Canadian" you're grandchildren will be begging us for annexation. I just hope that my progeny have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want this great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Canada"""""""".
>>
File: texass.png (121 KB, 242x300) Image search: [Google]
texass.png
121 KB, 242x300
>>60113206

I grew up in Texas.

Beginning of the day
>Pledge of allegiance
>Pledge to Texas
Beginning of EVERY class
>Pledge to Texas
End of day
>Pledge to Texas and prayer

And every class had a texan spin on it.
>History
>Texas history
>Chemistry
>Math
>etc

It sucked having to learn 12 years of Texas history on top of the 12 years of American history
>>
>>60113614
>every class had a Texan spin on it
>Texan Chemistry
What a strange world
>>
>>60111785
What? No
>>
File: jabba wo neegee wo dana wabya.png (105 KB, 374x257) Image search: [Google]
jabba wo neegee wo dana wabya.png
105 KB, 374x257
>>60113277
>letting 4chan influence your opinion on literally anything
>>
>>60113436
Our culture is having no culture. Why cant you niggers just accept that?
>>
>>60113854
>not letting 4chan influence your opinion
lmao pleb
>>
File: uscanpepe.png (98 KB, 2372x1256) Image search: [Google]
uscanpepe.png
98 KB, 2372x1256
>>60113237
>>
File: wtf.jpg (11 KB, 318x315) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
11 KB, 318x315
>>60113614
>Pledge to Texas and prayer

Surely this was a private school right? No public school in the US can force anyone to pray.
>>
>>60113947
>No public school in the US can force anyone to pray.
The school officials can't lead the prayer
>>
>>60113947

Nope, public, and you weren't """forced""" to pray but there was a minute of silence announced at the end of the day where you were supposed to pray
>>
>>60112788
Literally wrong m8
>>
What's the point? A child can't even comprehend what pledging allegiance to something means
>>
>>60112856
>>60114573
alright I got like one word wrong and the last time I did that shit was 8th grade.
>>
>>60112347
where at least I know I'm free
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.