[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you love your country, /int/? I just came back to Stockholm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 600x343
Do you love your country, /int/? I just came back to Stockholm from London and god damn, I feel so at home. Beautiful tall people, fresh hair, no chavs or disgusting poor fatties walking around shitting down the streets, and Stockholm doesn't even compare in the nigger/kebab department to London and the ones that are here are integrated better or separated in the slums. I love this country so fucking much.

Pic related, where I'm currently residing.
>>
No one fucking cares Sweden. Pretentious faggot
>>
>>60105843
> Implying you live at Strandvägen where apartments costs €10 million
>>
>>60105924
>implying I live there
I said reside. Not live. That will wait a couple of years, maybe a few decades.
>>60105919
>said the fat slob under his stinking breath
>>
>>60105843
>a swede being nationalistic
proxy
>>
>>60106048
It's not even political. I just simply love our beautiful people and clean streets. It feels so good to be somewhere with people who are as autistic as I am but also don't look like shit like everyone else does in the rest of the world.
>>
>>60106118
cmon, our people are barely present in central Stockholm. Its 50/50 Swedes and foreigners at best.
>>
>>60106143
I see mostly gypsies desu. Stockholm doesn't even compare to London in terms of foreigners. Besides, the foreigners here usually at least look good and have some sense of fashion so they don't look like they bought their shit at Lidl or something.

The worst are the gypsies of course but on Östermalm people just spit on them when walking past. Including myself.
>>
>>60105843
>Doesn't even compare

lmao it's fucking full of them. I feel so disgusted every time I visit Stockholm on business, it's full of yelling, loud Somalis and Arabs.
>>
>>60106508
I think you'd hate London then m88.

That said I've been to Helsinki and I loved it as well except for the fact that everybody hated me for being Swedish. I just faked my English accent instead.
>>
>>60106627
I didn't imply London is any better. I'm saying you shouldn't feel so proud of your mudshit infested town.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 960x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 960x510
Nice to see someone who appreciates their country without shitposting. Myself, I have it hard to love UK. I love our history but I hate our people. It feels like the entire country is basically the lower class taken from ex Yugo or something. I honestly can't stand going outside in a busy area because of all the kebabs and fucking poor chavs (or "lads" as well call them nowadays).

Take a look at /brit/. That's the cancer I live with.
>>
>>60105843
Fuck no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy15s6BKxGo
>>
File: 70pekka.jpg (71 KB, 547x393) Image search: [Google]
70pekka.jpg
71 KB, 547x393
Yes. I love it. Atleast the nature and the culture. The people? Maybe. Some really dumb individuals live here though. But atleast it's better than Swedistan :D
>>
It works but I'm probably gonna move to southern Europe somewhere

I don't like the 9 to 5 culture we have with shitty weather half the year
>>
>>60105843
I live in Oslo, which is basically 70% immigrants, and even I get surprised about the massive amount of foreigners when I visit Stockholm.
>>
>>60107977
What is the 9 to 5 culture?
>>
>>60108355
wake up , go to work, get home and sit by the computer/TV.
Swedes don't really do anything in weekdays. It's a depressing place

In southern Europe you might work less and grab a beer and go to the beach instead
>>
>>60108527
Not him but this is true. My dad is swedish and moved away because he claimed everyone was not doing anything. As a kid he would also be nagging and on me if I didn't do anything during the day, and it sort of stuck with me. I can't stay home and shitpost all day because I just feel too guilty.
>>
>>60108807
Sweden and Finland is autism paradise.
>get autism bucks
>hot girls to look at (you won't fuck them anyways you NEET)
>work is super short and relaxed
>like at least 80% of all males play PC games
>shit ton of developers
>dark half of the year so you have a reason to stay inside and do nothing
>great internet
>>
>>60105843
I like my country, but not my countrymen. Genocide all shitalians pls, we need white people to run this place, not shitty brown manlets
>>
I'm very much indoctrinated to the years of reading chan stuff with the sweden yes thing and all of the stories, but I hope sweden is actually way better and that swedes thinking that arent just in denial about the shitskin thing since sweden is otherwise one of the handful of truly compelling countries on the globe to me
>>
File: 5686555798906422092.jpg (114 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
5686555798906422092.jpg
114 KB, 900x600
>>60105843
haha, yeah i do have these kinds of feels when i get home, i am surprised you do
>>
>>60108527
and what prevents you from grabbing a beer and going somewhere in sweden?
>>
>>60109817
C'mon. They're swedish for allahs sake :D
>>
>>60109516
OP here. Sweden is a huge shithole politically but since everyone is a fucking pussy I honestly get away with saying almost anything and I also surround myself with people I like so I don't mind the social stigma of my political beliefs. Besides, I'm in such a position I would not have any trouble at all with work because of my political beliefs.

And if it makes you any happier the nationalist party is growing really fast and leading in all polls. On /pol/ some consider them "controlled opposition" because they don't want to gas the Jews and declare a race war.
>>
File: hipster2.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hipster2.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
>>60110363
> the city of london
> literally a pakistani mayor
>>
All of you are racists

>>>/pol/

>>60110592
At least he was actually born in London and not America
>>
>>60105843
Nice to see that you love your country so much
But what about all the immigrants and the SJW? Is it as bad as /int/ says or is it just a meme?
>>
>>60109817
No friends willing to join, nowhere nice to go as the weather is shit most of the time
>>
>>60105843
Stockholm was the most disgusting shitskin hell in Europe I have ever seen
>>
>>60105843
Yes I do, very much.

Funny that you think that way about London tho, it's exactly how I feel when I get back to Oslo when I have been to Stockholm. Albeit, Stockholm is much more pretty obviously.
>>
>>60111133
Norway is a noncountry and shouldnt exist
We should invade it and make it an EU colony, and distribute the oilmoney among europeans
>>
>>60111249
Why would you invade a non-country?
>>
Yes, things could be better but I wouldn't live anywhere else. I have never seen a muslim or a negro in my small town.
>>
>>60111375
to get all that delicious oil
>>
>>60111435
Our oil would not contribute much to your economy, you're too big a country for that.
>>
>>60111496
well, to be quiet frank, i wasnt entierly serious in my replies
>>
>>60105843
>fresh hair

what did he mean by this
>>
File: 1428065052966.jpg (65 KB, 525x437) Image search: [Google]
1428065052966.jpg
65 KB, 525x437
>>60111592
Wew, I had already brushed the dust off my old gun and positioned myself by the window. I'm glad you're not coming for us.
>>
>>60111779
Is this you?
I really really like your hat
>>
>>60112019
Yes, do you have a qt sister I can marry?
>>
>>60112145
wow, thats a pretty personal question.
i dont think we know each other well enough to discuss marriage
>>
>>60112327
I'm traditional, I want to move quickly and get on with creating babies. After all, we need to breed more white people in Europe asap.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.