[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i was raised by over protective parents i was not allowed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cry.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
58 KB, 645x773
i was raised by over protective parents

i was not allowed to go outside with my friends

i was all the day playing games, now im 18 and i have no friends and they are angry because i didnt leave my house for 8 months

are they retard?

they didnot let me make friends and now they angry because that?
>>
>>60087757
So what do you want us to do, Paco?
>>
Quit blaming ur parents u pathetic piece of shit, and start making ur own life.

since you cant, why cant you just have a talk with ur parents?
>>
shut the fuck up you retarded autist
>>
>>60087757
Jesus Christ you're pathetic. You don't have friends because you can't accept your own faults.
>>
Jorge, pls
>>
Get a hobby, like meditation. It's the only thing worth doing anyway.
>>
>>60087757
Friends are wildly overrated in today's society, beyond that it can be enjoyable to cultivate relationships for some people and less so for others.
Either way you should leave your house once in a while you sperg.
>>
File: 1464409456856.jpg (79 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
1464409456856.jpg
79 KB, 528x396
Jorge, go back to /lat/ and stay in /lat/
>>
Jorge u r my bf
>>
>>60088570
no. The only solution is either
1 he kills himself
2 he becomes some pack traveller and never comes to 4chan again
>>
>>60087757
Same here

I don't even know where to begin fixing myself so comments like this >>60087896 and this >>60087953 just piss me off

Can you guys even relate to OP or are you just saying this shit from your normie high horse? fucking shitheads
>>
>>60088745
Its not that people can't relate to op, its that op is a spaniard known as Jorge.

Jorge has made a name for himself here by spamming various topics across /int/.
He has done this for his penis size, the fear he might be gay, Rhodesia, and other things. Jorge claims he has some sort of obsessive disorder and we get to witness its manifestations on 4chan.
>>
>>60091459
i liked the rhodesia threads better
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.