[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst thing that your country has done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1464512454134.jpg (85 KB, 736x980) Image search: [Google]
1464512454134.jpg
85 KB, 736x980
What's the worst thing that your country has done?
>>
Trail of Tears, specifically, but our treatment of the indians in general is definitely the worst thing America has done.
>>
Loosing WWII
>>
>>60087975
me too !
>>
>>60087996
Are you loose?
>>
The wrong side winning the Civil War
>>
>>60087668
Bouncing back

Staying dead would have been better than this
>>
didn't exterminate all Koreans
>>
managing 4chan
>>
Signed the treaty of waitangi
>>
>>60087668
Brazilians.
>>
freed the slaves.
>>
>>60087668
Philippine-American War was pretty bad
>>
Gave up the empire desu
>>
Elected two prime ministers with the last name Trudeau.
>>
not killing enough krauts
>>
Stopped ruling the world and being the best.
>>
>>60087668
we didn't genocide the greeks, arabs and the balkanites whole
also should have switched to christianity after the conquest of constantinople
>>
>>60087668
exist
>>
>>60090710

First one was breddy good desu.
>>
>>60087668
You, genociding Ireland a few times, getting china hooked on opium, Israel.. Pakistanis allowed to come here en mass.. I mean there's several centuries of mistakes..
>>
Definitely the residential schools, and treatment of natives in general. Apart from that we've done pretty decent.
>>
>>60091074

No offence but if you stack it all up you guys probably have the highest body count in the world.
>>
Not joining the German Empire en WWI
>>
>>60091107
Possibly true. That's empire though. Everything we all have now exists because of us too.
>>
>>60091107
It's that something I should take pride in?
>>
File: aw.png (49 KB, 596x594) Image search: [Google]
aw.png
49 KB, 596x594
>>60087668
not siding w/ spain during the war
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.