[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If northern Mexico is """""""""""""white""""""""""",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1464315768333.jpg (116 KB, 970x706) Image search: [Google]
1464315768333.jpg
116 KB, 970x706
If northern Mexico is """""""""""""white""""""""""", then why do all of the spics in the southern US look like this?
>>
because mexicans aren't white
>>
Because the white ones are rich and don't need to leave, they drive the brown ones to us

By accepting illegals SJWs are furthering the ethnic cleansing of Mexico. This the case with MENA, too: the ones who aren't running to Germany are always the palest and wealthiest.
>>
They become darker to blend in with the dominant race - The negro.
>>
>>60084246
>We don't want to stay without our parents.
Then don't stay.
Wait, stay and never come back we don't want you here.
>>
File: pepe aztecs.png (408 KB, 459x425) Image search: [Google]
pepe aztecs.png
408 KB, 459x425
We are not white, we are Mexica tlatoanis
>>
File: Emiliano_Zapata,_1914.jpg (97 KB, 336x448) Image search: [Google]
Emiliano_Zapata,_1914.jpg
97 KB, 336x448
>>60084399
This.
We aren't white, I'm from the north and this is literally me, with glasses.
>>
File: mexico-map.gif (149 KB, 792x740) Image search: [Google]
mexico-map.gif
149 KB, 792x740
>>60084246
Northern states are more empty too
>>
>>60084317
Chicanos have successfully cleansed their “barrios" of niggers and beat them up easily.
33% Chicanos
11% Niggers
56% Whites
Chicanos are the ones breeding faster, have already surpassed the negros and will soon surpass the whites.
How could you possibly call negros “The dominant race"?
>>
Mexico isnt white obviously, nothing wrong with that either!
>>
Well, is not exactly that northern Mexico is white, is that there are more white people in there, like 1 out of 5 people are white. Also, believe it or not, it is actually possible to live a comfy life Mexico. The white people in here make the fucking effort to live nice in here unlike the fucking niggers, the illegal immigrants.
>>
>>60084246
>We don't want to stay without our parents
Don't worry my little flautas, you're all going back.
>>
>>60084470
moustache or gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 480x480
>>60084767
That is all you get
>>
>>60085079
that shit looking all types of weak family.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.