[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with the amount of anti-polonism on /int/? Why do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 26636547065_43bf5665dc_h.jpg (807 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
26636547065_43bf5665dc_h.jpg
807 KB, 1600x1067
What's with the amount of anti-polonism on /int/? Why do you hate us so much? We are just a small and proud country.
>>
>>60077306
I never noticed any hate for Poland. Then again, I've only been here a week.
>>
Why should we love you? You are literal nazis
>>
what are you talking about
i love poland <33
>>
>>60077306
>>60077306
because all poles here are just attention whores like you

guys guys lets talk about boland, so annyoing
>>
>>60077306
I only see polaks hating poland besides the regular bant on /int/
>>
literal hypocrites

the EU saved your ass from the remains of authoritarian communism by pumping tons of money into you
as soon as there's problems you give your back to the EU and turn back to fascism
>>
>>60077306
Well, some poland posters are okay

But many of you guys bring butthurt into any thread you enter. I've seen threads about books where someone mentioned Tolstoy and then they immediately get attacked by poles ranting about how evil Russia is.

We get it, you hate Russia, just give it a rest man
>>
>>60077306
only brits in spain we love poland
>>
>>60077751
atleast it's our own fascism now
>>60077752
>I've seen threads about books where someone mentioned Tolstoy and then they immediately get attacked by poles ranting about how evil Russia is.
I didn't give a single fuck about Russia until I actually talked to Russians irl - they were unironically claiming that they have no choice but to occupy Poland, that communism dindu nothing and we are backward compared to the West only because our own inferiority, they claim that we should have been ""allied"" with Russia - and by that they mean being part of their empire. They are obnoxious, agressive imperialists and they don't even try to hide it.

So yes, after you hear such ridiculous things from a certain country, you can be annoyed by simply a mention of it.
>>
>>60077306
I love Poland
>>
>>60077751
This.
Those eastern european leeches could do something for their gibs me dat
They're niggers in state level
>>
>>60077306
Easily the most butthurt country out there.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.