[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's everyone doing around the world to commemorate Memorial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What's everyone doing around the world to commemorate Memorial Day tomorrow?
>>
>>60065095
The what? Elaborate.
>>
>>60065133

It's a new holiday where you celebrate the rise of the internet.

Meme-orial weekend, simply stated as Memorial weekend.

Post your spiciest memes
>>
going out to the desert with a few friends to go shoot up a bunch of random junk we collected over the week. I got an RC car and I wanna rig it with explosives to make it an interesting moving target.
>>
File: Stay-In-School.gif (37 KB, 375x202) Image search: [Google]
Stay-In-School.gif
37 KB, 375x202
>>60065095
>commemorate Memorial Day
>>
I'm probably going to go out under the cover of night and dust off the local 9/11 memorial.
>>
>>60066805
>not being an attention whore and getting your face on the news
>>
>Its a fatbrained yankee nationalist episode
>>
>>60066923
I'd be pretty withered in the patriotism department if a whole chunk of my nation was under the rule of another government
>>
seeing the local parade if it doesn't rain
>>
>>60065221
And here Ladies and Gentleman we can see a common recreational activity the animal known as Homo Americanus derives pleasure in doing.
>>
Memorial day was 2 weeks ago
>>
Pissing and shitting on the American flag nigger
>>
>>60073134
I hope the american flag nigger is into that.
>>
>>60065095
>Memorial Day

Us Commonwealthers have Remembrance Day and it's in November
>>
File: Newfoundland_Regiment.jpg (337 KB, 1950x1008) Image search: [Google]
Newfoundland_Regiment.jpg
337 KB, 1950x1008
>>60065095
desu our "Memorial Day" is November 11, so nothing tomorrow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DMdqXC1PsU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knxR-Q2VoBE

dog bless the big eared badasses of the RNR
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.