[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i came on this board expecting people from foreign countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1453173908475.jpg (60 KB, 546x522) Image search: [Google]
1453173908475.jpg
60 KB, 546x522
i came on this board expecting people from foreign countries speaking about their culture in their own language
to my amazement, the majority of foreigners speak in english. do you people have no respect for your ancestors who experienced great atrocities at the hands of us anglos?

i mean frenchies have been bitter enemies with the british for most of their existence
germans were cucked by the british and americans in 2 humilating wars
russians were US rivals for the last 50 years
many africans and indians were cucked by the brits during the colonial age

despite being crushed and humiliated by us anglos numerous times in history, you still speak our language? do you people have no shame? no self-respect?
>>
get out
>>
i can speak slovak but then you wouldnt understand shit so whats the point
>>
>>60064728
>us
>>
>>60064728
>what are generals
FOLHA FORA
>>
>>60064728
shut the fuck up
>>
>>60064774
WE
>>
>>60064774
ikr, americans are the only true anglos
>>
>>60064728
>implying you would understand shit if we spoke our native languages

Also >>60064806

Leaf, please
>>
>>60064806
>>60064815
>>60064759

nothing disgusts me more than seeing third-worlders whose ancestors have been raped, plundered and down-trodded by my anglo forefathers speaking my tongue.

>>60064774
>implying I'm not anglo
i'm probably more anglo than you brits anyway. apparently, you people have accepted shariah law into your country.
>>
I came here to see Australians shitposting and to my amazement it's always the fucking leaves.
>>
ANGLOS EUNT DOMUS
>>
>>60064855
The few white people left in USA are more kraut than Anglo
Bit of a silly post
>>60064889
Meme delusion: the post
>>
How could we communicate with each other otherwise?
>>
File: 1461950083279.png (268 KB, 332x313) Image search: [Google]
1461950083279.png
268 KB, 332x313
>>60064889
>my tongue
>>
File: charlies ii.jpg (15 KB, 448x312) Image search: [Google]
charlies ii.jpg
15 KB, 448x312
>>60065068
you've already accepted a muslim mayor for your most prominent city

>>60065143
through images
>>
>>60064728
It's the easiest way for a Swede to talk to someone from MENA without walking outside
>>
Nahiko tuntuna zarelako da hori, argiagoa bazina board honen arau eta barne-logika ulertzeko gai izango zinake, baina, ez duzu sorte hori gozatuko.

Ez zaitez oldartu, lagun! Zure azkartasuna erakusten saiatzen ari zarela badakit.
>>
File: uhm.jpg (107 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
uhm.jpg
107 KB, 613x533
>>60065235
>>
>>60065223
i'm a pureblooded anglo
apparently most balkan slavs don't even have pure slavic blood
>>
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
>>60064728

>Doesnt even speak French
>>
>>60065143
Through dance
>>
File: translatedpic.png (27 KB, 1283x171) Image search: [Google]
translatedpic.png
27 KB, 1283x171
>>60065396
translated it easily
what's the probllem in this method?
you don't dishonor your spanish forefathers who perished in naval battles against the anglos, i don't have to understand your language either.
>>
>>60065491
nice pasta.
lets just hope your state doesn't topple in the next few months. you never know what our anglo neighbour in the south is planning for you hispanic folks.
>>
que?
>>
I came on this board expecting international smut. I'm serious.
>>
>>60064728
Yet again a shitpost from a Canadian.
>>
File: 635745173643297169.png (305 KB, 561x349) Image search: [Google]
635745173643297169.png
305 KB, 561x349
>>60064728
>>
>>60065584

Damu dut, baina ez naiz saikera kaskarrak premiatzen dituzten horietako bat.
>>
>>60066478
Kek dale duro vasco
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.