[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, planning a two week trip to Europe starting in Paris, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: mapa-bandera-527x529.jpg (49 KB, 527x529) Image search: [Google]
mapa-bandera-527x529.jpg
49 KB, 527x529
Hi, planning a two week trip to Europe starting in Paris, which places would you recommend? I will be using an Europass.

Bonus points for places not cramped with tourists or migrants
>>
>>60060402
Retard
>>/trv/
>>
>>60060402
Go to Nürnberg and Bamberg over here fäm

Also, Paris is not best choice to kick your trip off from, considering your requirements about migrants and tourists
>>
I recommend you to go to Japan
>>
>>60060474
>>>/trv/
>>
>>60060402
Enjoy Prague
>>
you should go to greece and turkey it's made for niggers like you
>>
>>60060482
oh Paris is unfortunately the only option as I will start of by visiting my feminist sister in her graduation. Thanks for the suggestions

>>60060551
If I wanted to see them I'd stay a home famalan

>>60060524
Do you know any underrated places to see in prague?

>>60060474
>>60060519
I'm asking for euros especially, there must be something in most countries which tourists often overlook
>>
>>60060402
Where would you like to proceed after Paris? North, East or South? Or would you rather stay in France for a while?
>>
>>60060402

Canterbury is great and pretty far south too, very historic town and the cathedral is very famous too
>>
Biarritz in Southern France is nice, I don't know about tourists there.
>>
>>60060402
>Paris
>not cramped with tourists and migrants
C´mon, monkeyboy, do you really not see the flaw here?
>>
>>60060402
area inside the circle is the most beautiful one
>>
>>60060402
Paris is a bad place to start. Start in London, go to Paris -> Ghent -> Amsterdam -> Hamburg -> Berlin -> Krakow -> Prague -> Vienna
>>
>>60060402
Ghent, Antwerp, Prague, Florence, Gdansk, Krakow, and Budapest are my favorite destinations. Vienna and Amsterdam are also great but are obviously very touristy. If you want to be an ABSOLUTE MADMAN go to St. Petersburg. Avoid Brussels, Berlin, Rotterdam, London, and Venice.
>>
File: 1464237241590.jpg (45 KB, 282x235) Image search: [Google]
1464237241590.jpg
45 KB, 282x235
>>60060402
> starting in Paris
> places not cramped with tourists or migrants
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.