[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is the greatest author from your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: think of the children.png (663 KB, 1131x828) Image search: [Google]
think of the children.png
663 KB, 1131x828
who is the greatest author from your country?
>>
idk but the worst is Murakami Haruki shit
>>
>>60057951
Ryu is the only good Murakami and he's a filthy ladyboy
>>
>who is the greatest author from your country?

Socrates and Pushkin
>>
>>60057951
You have no idea how many middle aged hipster single women read this shit here, it's unbelievable
>>
Akif Pirincci
>>
>>60057951
the only good nip author was Natsumi Soseki
>>
File: 1464541091262-712712307.jpg (111 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464541091262-712712307.jpg
111 KB, 640x480
Am I considered white?
>>
>>60058228
Almost

I did know a few native southerners who were this dark
However everyone did mistake them for arabs
>>
>>60058228
do like every other paki i know does, tell people you're italian
>>
Arto Paasilinna

older novels like the Year of the Hare and The Howling Miller are bittersweet humor classics.
The Howling Miller is bit like a finnish First Blood,war veteran who has ptsd and just lost his wife in a housefire relocates to lapland,locals just think he is crazy because he likes to howl and imitate animals when he gets the ptsd-fits,he gets trouble with the law and a adventure ensues

nowadays he is in a vegetable state in a nursing home after 10 year binge drinking spree from which was really idiotically documented by the yellow press,poor guy was just ill and they made money from it.
>>
>>60058228
Oh, false thread. Sry.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.