[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like American girls? You can have them if you want.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
Do you like American girls? You can have them if you want.
>>
as long as they dont speak and arent fat
>>
>>60057439
Not particularly but I'm definitely going there one day to use my British accent to shag loads of them
>>
>>60057439
they're pretty cute desu
>>
I LOVE EVERY QTS
>>
>>60057439

thanks but no yanks lmao
>>
>>60057515
I think you also have to be attractive for that to work
>>
>>60057439
thanks
>>
>>60057439
yes their accents are amazing
>>
Don't mind if I do
>>
>>60057439
Yep I like them as much as I like cockroaches.
>>
>>60057439
>Do you like American girls?
yes ,but i speak spanish ...and in your country i am considered a shit
>>
>>60057439
No, they're narcissistic obnoxious and loud sluts, literally everything that is wrong with women in the first-place but multiplied by a thousand fold.
>>
im too poor to feed them
>>
>>60057595
Not with a British accent you don't.
>>
>>60057795

you have to be at least passable
>>
>>60057515
>The Global Dating Survey asked more than 11,000 people in 24 cities across the world to list "hot" accents other than their own.

1. British - 27
2. American – 8.7
3. Irish – 8.1
4. Australian - 8
5. French – 7.7
6. Italian – 6
7. Spanish – 4.9
8. Scottish – 4.7
9. Latin American – 4.1
10. Scandinavian – 3.3

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>60057935

>2. American – 8.7

questionable 2bh
>>
>>60057935
> Latin American
> accent

your shit is discared
>>
>>60057980
depends where in america
some are alright
>>
>>60057439
yeah, the cute ones, surely I do
>>
>>60057795
Yeah it depends though. Which one do you have? A lot of Americans can't tell specific regional ones, but there's (due to imported media) the recognizable "Ugly" urban thug accent (east london? Birmingham? Liverpool?) It's the one that chavs and gangsters have. The "U fookin wot I fookin shiv u m8"

If you have that, then no luck. but if you have a middle-class Irish/Scot/English accent you're great and go for it
>>
>>60057991
There's no such thing as a British or American accent either, each have various regional varieties. But most of these people aren't going to know which region has what accent.
>>
Yes, actually.
>>
>>60058089
I personally have a neutral southern English accent.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.