[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Germany and France are the worst enemy >the war ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>Germany and France are the worst enemy
>the war ends
>Germany recognize the suffering of people. France move on and hold no grudges.
>be best buddy

Meanwhile
>War ends in the pacific
>Japan deny warcrimes
>All the neighboring country get butthurt
>Hate ensue between nations and people

Why asians can aknowledge their wrong doing or apologize? How hard can it fucking be?
>>
very hard
stop applying euro morality to everything
not everyone is euro
>>
>>60054624
asians have no soul, like redheads
you need a soul in order to forgive
>>
Well the war in the europe didnt end in nukes for starters.
>>
Why is nobody recognising the suffering of the Palestinian people?
>>
>>60054624
We weren't really worst enemies though. Remember the Hundred-Years-War? We came to your guys' support against the Anglo.

Our rivalry was pretty much a thing just because of Sedan 1871 and Elsass, just some banter m8
>>
>>60054802
People were pretty butthurt right after WWII here, though. Now ,most people still think the nazi were pretty evil but German are considered nice people.
>>
>>60054624
same for eastern europe btw. russkies still revere Stalin, and as a result, every neighbor wants to leave. installing friendly dictators is the only way russians can have 'friendly' neighbors
>>
>>60054624
You're their bitch you fucking imbecile.

There is no partnership, you're a cuck. Your econmy is weaker, Germany dictates all the rules. - You just nod, just like in 1936-1939 and 1940 when Germans fucked your women and you couldn't do anything about.
>>
>>60054624
Why korea should be tied with japan as asian, and be blamed just as same ? for about japanese deed.

When will you truly satisfy on your behave discriminating asian? I'm really getting fucking tired.

does it enhance your self-esteem?
>>
>>60055198
You're just like us, so shut up, Mr. "Russia is scary, pls stay with me NATO".
>>
>>60054624
Why does no one acknowledge the fact that Japan has done numerous apologies but they just weren't accepted?
It's like all you cucks side with China and Korea regarding this
>>
>>60055393
>Russia is scary, pls stay with me NATO".
I never said so though you fucking idiot.

Stop being deluded. Poland is shit because we made wrong decision in 1938.
You're shit because you're weak and suck german dick.
>>
>>60054624
I guess you are not aware of Japan-Philippine relationships
>>
>>60055538
the kind where one is the raper and the philipino the rapee?
>>
>>60054624
Fuck you.

You're just simple nothing.

Probably nothing to be bragging of your own life, but just born in france casually.

That's simply all you've fucking got. And you're not even in the 2nd WW?
You did something what concerned that german apologize to your country?
Did you truly contribute something?

You didn't achieve about it. just nothing. You might be just pooing baby in your own bed in 90's or 80's.

then what the fuck are you acting

"Oh im so much progressed mind citizen hmhm Oh fucking souless asian hmhm"

Look at you. You're just a irrelevant jerk.
You should feel shame of you.
>>
>>60055685
angry asians are funny as hell
>>
>>60055431
So you're weak cucks, just like us, stop proving my point, please.
>>
>>60055685
And you should not get baited so hard, my korean friend.

Nice to release some steam on the net, but I hope you realise that scolding people online is ultimately futile.
>>
File: ok..jpg (41 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
ok..jpg
41 KB, 540x527
>>60055685
>>
>>60055685
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>60054802
Yeah no the rivalry starts with Napoléon and the Révolution.
>>
>>60055685
>>
>>60056229
It actually started after the Frankish Empire was split up, technically. It only really became a rivalry when Louis XIV. started chimping out.
>>
>>60054624
nice post ByungYeong
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.