[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Careful anon. The FSB (KGB) has trained her since 2005 so she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1464491299563.gif (4 MB, 362x271) Image search: [Google]
1464491299563.gif
4 MB, 362x271
Careful anon. The FSB (KGB) has trained her since 2005 so she can kill with her bare hands.
>>
>>60046774
BITCH CAN STRANGLE MY DICK
>>
>>60048163
BITCH CAN KARATE CHOP MY DICK
>>
>>60046774
BITCH CAN FUCKING KILL MY DICK AND IT WILL DIE HAPPY
>>
BITCH CAN INVADE MY HEART :3
>>
>>60046774
Died in hohol artillery barrage. Best day of my life
>>
>>60048382

Does your heart look like Crimea or a big Russian speaking minority?
>>
>>60048450
Crimea wasn't invaded
>>
she worked in ukrainian prosecutor office idiot
>>
>>60048476

Yeah it was liberated. Most of it was already Russian. But you know what I mean.
>>
>>60048559
this

technically she is a traitor
>>
>>60048559

She infiltrated the Ukrainian-Crimean adminstration. Her spying was the main reason the Russian liberation was so effective and bloodless.
>>
>>60048476
At first we were defending it from ukranian nazi and then all people of crimea decided to join us
>>
>>60048590
>technically she is a traitor

She did nothing wrong.

Many Russian soldiers and Crimean civilians are alive today, thanks to her dirty but necessary work like seducing and with her bare hands breaking the necks of two Ukrainian CIA/Soros mercenary guards.
>>
>>60048559
>>60048743
>>60049015

She was recruited and trained by the Russian FSB (ex-KGB) somewhere between 2001-2005.

She worked undercover alone from 2006 to 2013 when the FSB reconnected with her.

Many Russian soldiers and Crimean civilians are alive today, thanks to her sometimes violent but necessary work like when she seduced and with her bare hands broke the necks of two Ukrainian Soros/CIA mercenary guards.

She has literally killed Soros/CIA henchmen with her bare hands!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.