[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your family pro-refugees?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 2016.png (167 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
167 KB, 540x304
Is your family pro-refugees?
>>
idk but i idc
>>
>>60044945
Unlike yours
>>
my dad started hoarding blackpowder guns just in case
>>
No.
My mom thinks that the hordes of refugees were sent here to out-breed us by the rich arab countries and my father sees the situation as the fall of western roman empire part 2.
>>
>>60044945
only my sister but she's a roastie slut.
>>
>>60044945
Vi hatar svartingar
>>
>>60045046
This.

Young girls are always retarded lefties
>>
>>60045070
it's because their fathers are either lefists as well or not sexually attractive

daughters tend to fight for their father's attention as he's their proto-bf figure, unless their father is just an ugly boring slob who sits on his ass drinking beer whole day
>>
No, me and my mom think those boats should be shot and that Europe should deport Muslims by the millions
>>
My dad isnt. Probably my mum too my brother idk sister definately is
>>
No, my family is aggressively anti-refugee on both sides. My parents are pretty indifferent but have a real hatred for Islam. My Japanese family is against any kind of immigration and have virtually shunned my Mum for marrying my Dad. While my Dad's side are from England and pretty much have a disdain for anyone who isn't Western European, including my Mum. So my family is so anti-foreigner on both sides that they are suspicious of me for my mixed heritage

>both sets grandparents are between indifferent and apathetic about my existence
>feels bad mane
>>
My family hates everything and everybody and so do I
>>
My family fully supports it.
They say "we are citizens of the world" and "we need to end the imaginary frontiers" and cringy shit like that .
>>
>>60044945
No. My dad supports migrant hunters and my mother thinks refugees should get the fuck out of Europe.
>>
No

except for my catholocuck cousins
>>
>>60045180
Also my dad thinks that merchant memes are funny
>>
>>60044945
No, my mum thinks the ones in calais should be shot
>>
No. They kinda want them out but they also see the AfD as Nazis.
>>
I support bringing SOME but certainly not all
There's a reason those countries erupted into violence and having it spread here isn't the answer
>>
>>60044996
really smart of him

>>60044945
sadly yes :-(
>>
>>60045380
>sadly yes :-(

Um...Why reason?
>>
>>60045094
My father is pretty attractive as a guy and conservative. My sister is just a piece of shit and our family just smiles passively and waits for her to leave when we visit each other on thanksgiving. I suspect she was switched out with someone else in the hospital when she was a baby.
>>
Most of my family is for regulated immigration, not the anarchistic situation right now. Only my edgy NEET sister is strongly against it but only against blacks, she would personally hump every Korean refugee bcz 'Koreans are something totally different'. Fucking weebs.

I would support it, if our cunt would become more child and family friendlier. I want to get a PhD and have 5 children, I don't want to choose.
>>
>>60045399
^.^b
>>
>>60044945
They accept some refugees, but Syrians, Venezuelans would have no such problems.
>>
>>60045491
Don't you dare to show your plastic surgered zerg ass near my house!
>>
>>60045547

but syrians no, fuck sorry.
>>
>>60045397
>My sister is just a piece of shit and our family just smiles passively and waits for her to leave when we visit each other on thanksgiving.
Why? Does she speak about open borders or how Trump is totally Hitlurr? Or is she vegan and doesn't want you to eat turkey and meat in general at dinner?
>>
>>60044945

In a sense. We acknowledge that there are those who geniunely are facing opression and are seeking asylum, and want to explore our culture, work here, contribute, start anew etc.

But there are others who want to force their cultures onto us, exploit our welfare, commit mass crimes etc.

Our worst forms of immigrants are Americans. Some of them are illegal and need to be deported.
>>
>>60045397
maybe she really likes guys that just kinda look like your dad and fucks them. Or maybe some guys talk like he does and that subconsciously gets her off. This is something to ponder friend
>>
My family is pro muslim genocide
>>
>>60045589
are they mexicans?
>>
>>60045660

Worse.

Whites.
>>
>>60045572
She's the worst kind of hypocrite liberal. The kind who talks about hunting=murder while eating turkey. Or about how accepting refugees is all about compassion and if you oppose it you're a monster. When I asked her "how about compassion for all those german women who got raped" she chimped out. She thinks because she's getting a phd in history she can tell me "you can't call islamic culture inferior!" Oh, and when I said I was considering an airgun (which is a fucking toy, tbqh) to take down squirrels and rabbits in my garden (because I live in the suburbs) she said "Why do you NEED a gun? Remember Trayvon?" Blacked sheep of the family, she is. I'm convinced she's actually someone else's daughter and a girl in another family is making redpilled statements and getting shunned.
>>
Already building a gas chamber :DDD
>>
>>60045698
you are scaring me essay
>>
>>60045633
Impossible. She went out with a fucking muslim. My family was telling her she's nuts but them she went all "you're a RAYCISSS!" We've just given up on her at this point. I'm mulling over just cutting her off entirely. My family still invites her over for thanksgiving but I don't want to be within 10 miles of her so it's quite a dilemma whether or not I visit them during the holidays.
>>
>>60045767
I'm so fucking sorry. They are the worst ones, luckly I don't know anyone like her and I'm red-pilling my little brother to avoid this kind of situations, but he is a male and quite smart so I'm sure he is going to grow as a normal person.
>>
>>60045855
I'm glad that your family just deals with it like shes a crazy person, and it's not your whole family that thinks like your sister. I like to imagine that's what my family would feel if we in europe.
>>
>>60045855

Is Ahmed a cunt, or is he a top bloke.

Personally I don't care if he's muslim or not, i just want to know if he's right.
>>
>>60045995
>I don't care if he's muslim

LEBS IN
>>
>>60045855
>She went out with a fucking muslim
theres just no helping some people
>>
I am pro refugee

My brother is pro refugee

My dad is too

So is me mum

So are my grandparents

So are my aunties

So are my uncles

So are my cousins

We are all very tolerant imo.
>>
please stop calling those people "refugees" most of them don't even come from war-torn countries

they are economic migrants
>>
>>60044945
I am against the rapefugees
My sister is racist as fuck
My father is dead but he was racist too
My mom is not racist but against rapefugees
My mom's parents are ultra-conservative catholics and racist as fuck
My father's parents are rednecks and racist as fuck
>>
My parents and siblings don't even know that refugees exist
>>
>>60044945
My parents are against refugees, my siblings are kind of pro refugees.
My brother used to be much more right-wing conservative until he got a girlfriend that is "progressive" as fuck.
She dragged him into gay bars and shit and now he's cucked by the experience and you can see the conflict inside him whenever you say something conservative he like blanks out for a moment and his gf makes sure to keep him on the right track.
Pretty disgusting desu
>>
File: american pepe.png (71 KB, 1240x1256) Image search: [Google]
american pepe.png
71 KB, 1240x1256
>>60045232
>They say "we are citizens of the world" and "we need to end the imaginary frontiers" and cringy shit like that .

Next time they say that, tell them to move to Morocco and stay there.

If they say "no," call them racists.
>>
File: clinton is a jew.jpg (141 KB, 1200x833) Image search: [Google]
clinton is a jew.jpg
141 KB, 1200x833
>>60045636

>swiss jew

That's like double jew. If you vacationed in Venice you can move up to triple jew
>>
>>60046495
What if they do
>>
only the sister but she dares not go to any nonwhite/asian suburb the little bitch
>>
>>60044945
no. literally all members want to force syrians move to europe.
>>
My mother is anti-muslims
Idk about my dad and brother
I'm anti refugee and anti-muslim
>>
>>60046561

They'll get raped for being retarded Westerners or Christians. Just look at Egypt, a couple days ago, an elderly Coptic woman was paraded through the streets naked because one of her male family members was dating a Muslim girl. 300 Muslims burnt down Coptic Christian houses and attacked Copt familes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36391383

Fucking savages. Same shit happens everywhere Muslims and non-Muslims live. Nigeria, India, France, Sweden, doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>60046098
That is a good family
>>
>>60046663
Im Muslim and I wouldnt do that. Just sayin' :o)

>>60046601
literally every fucking area in suburban australia is white or asian
>>
they're catholics, so yes

universal brotherhood and all that
>>
>>60046713
thanks!
>>
>>60044945
Of course
>>
File: u wot papist.jpg (76 KB, 231x238) Image search: [Google]
u wot papist.jpg
76 KB, 231x238
>>60046749
>spend centuries organising European resistance to Islamic invasions
>elect some closet-commie spic as pope who goes full cuck on Muslim "refugees" and compares ISIS to Jesus
>>
>>60046738
>and I wouldnt do that

Not until your religion has 30%+ representation overall in the country.
>>
>>60044945
nah.

we are french, we have already seen the multicultural future.
and it doesnt look nice.
>>
File: 420churchitfgt.jpg (46 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
420churchitfgt.jpg
46 KB, 640x468
>>60046828
everything's going as planned
>>
Someone started the topic on a family party some time ago and my whole family is literally "gas the arabs, race war now"
>>
>>60046834
>Not until your religion has 30%+ representation overall in the country.

that wont happen but if it didnt it wouldnt make a difference. I dont keep track of demographic statistics because I'm not a dweeb. also, I'm really nice
>>
>>60045046
>knowing whether your sister is a roastie or not

Gross
>>
File: computerfeel.jpg (69 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
computerfeel.jpg
69 KB, 550x550
>three brothers are all anti refugee
>mom anti refugee
>me anti refugee

>tfw dad is pro refugee

why dad
>>
>>60047954
I like your dad
>>
>>60047980
He would fit in so well in america desu

he is a total globalist and capitalist.
>>
nobody cares cuz nobody comes

arabs and blacks here usually very friendly
>>
>>60044945
>sister is anti
>brother is pro
>mother is anti
>I am anti
>father is status quo anti
>>
File: 1410152724316.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1410152724316.png
19 KB, 499x499
Yes, they support refugees coming to europe.
>>
>>60044945
> Mother and Father pro-refugees
> Both my brothers are anti
new generation swing from left to right feels good mang
>>
>>60048321
Do they support Nato in Sweden? xDD get fugged
>>
>>60047823

What's gross about that?
>>
lol nope
>>
>>60044945
nope
you can keep 'em
>>
>>60046098
go back to where you came from and take them with you
>>
>>60048088
>he is a total globalist and capitalist.

I don't like him any more. I don't like capitalism

>>60048273
>arabs and blacks here usually very friendly

good to hear
>>
Parents don't care about race at all. They just have a massive hate for poor people, because they have to pay extortionate taxes already, and don't want any more working class people in the UK. So they'd be anti poor/unskilled refugees, which disqualifies 99% of them.

>>60048348
Tell your parents to house refugees if they like it so much.
>>
>>60048595
>I don't like capitalism
t.edgy sanders voter
>>
>>60044945
My father's the only one I know of that's for it. Pretty sure that's because he actually met some of the Syrian refugees(he's Jordanian). I'm not sure about my sister or brother.
>>
>>60048672
Sanders is filthy liberal, not an anti-capitalist unfortunately. I will not be voting
>>
>>60044996
>>60045015
>my dad started hoarding blackpowder guns just in case
>My mom thinks that the hordes of refugees were sent here to out-breed us by the rich arab countries

I shouldn't have laughed at this
>>
>>60048670
> house refugees
nah Australia refugees get housed on an offshore island, in a prison complex

they are pro refugee in the sense that they think a large proportion of these people are legitimate war escapees and sa such should be processed and eventually resettled. aka theyre naive
>>
>>60048738
> I will not be voting
Good boi. Don't support your corrupt system
>>
>>60048670
>uugh I can afford a Maserati but not a Ferrari fucking poor people little shits
>>
>>60045123
You fucks were the first Syrians. Hopefully you'll live long enough to see the next holocaust, you Zionist piece of shit.
>>
>>60048772
isn't that where they get put for processing before they're granted asylum though?

>>60048803
they're not especially rich. they just don't like people that rely on the government, and think they're lazy and dumb. bearing in mind they came from very poor families.
>>
>>60048886
>bearing in mind they came from very poor families.

it was easy for boomers to advance in the social hierarchy
>>
Dad isn't, brother isn't, mother is, sister is, I'm not.
>>
>>60048886
> granted asylum
good one

12,000 accepted this year, and its our largest on record ever

for the most part they sit there and get denied.
and of that 12000 atleast 4000 will eventually get deported for criminal activity

sortafeelsbad sortafeelsgood
>>
>>60048944
exactly, so how lazy/dumb must you have been not to? my dad only earns 200k p/a so my parents aren't exactly part of some sort of elite or anything.

>>60048987
fair enough mate
>>
If you encounter an American aged between 20-35, there is almost zero chance that he is not a supporter of refugees.
>>
File: 1464135020662.jpg (27 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
1464135020662.jpg
27 KB, 500x660
>>60049026
>only earns 200k p/a
>only
>>
>>60049043
refugees to Europe or USA?
>>
File: colourpep.png (36 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
colourpep.png
36 KB, 675x559
Yes, my parents are retards and so is my sister, they eat up the fucking 'muh cuisine' arguments that the leftists love so much.
I keep a few spices in the cupboards for cooking. When I told them I don't like multicultuarlism my dad grabbed my Garam Masala, emptied it, and replaced the Garam Masala with marmite then told me 'that is what we will have in this country without immigrants'. Fucking guy honestly thinks we need Indians to have their food in the 21st century. Its like these people don't know that the internet exists. Even when I bring up the fact that we can get recipes online they tell me that 'it doesn't count because you can only access websites when you have people from that websites country in the UK'.
>>
>>60049100
that's not as much as it sounds in London. and part of coming from a poor family and not going to university means it didn't start high.
>>
>>60049293
jesus fucking Christ I hope people like that don't actually exist

come home white man
>>
Anti

And stop calling them refugees like the media.
>>
>>60045070
Blame the teachers especially the teachers of French and history.
>>
>>60049293
You should write a book full of your autistic tales. I would read it.
>>
>>60049293
your style of writing is pretty gud
>>
>>60049278
Usually, most American progressives are insistent on opening both Europe and America to refugees, but since USA is protected by ocean and Europe is not, they are advocating that Europe stretch open its asshole wider and chastising them for not doing do, while the US does not have to suffer any of the effects.
>>
>>60044945
No, we aren't, and that's unusual because most people here in Commieland love the refugee dick, as you probably know.
>>
>>60047954
Your dad is wise
>>
Yes. At least my dad is involved helping immigrants with random stuff like getting a driver's license, finding interpreters, getting jobs and housing etc. He's very well liked.

Integration is actually not something the state can do for the people, it's something the people must do. This is a misunderstanding that a lot of people have. The state can't integrate immigrants, it's on the people. The state can only try to make it easier.
>>
>>60049611
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>60049758
>people
no, it's on the individual entirely. all the people have to do is not actively discourage integration, and the work should be put in by the foreigner.
>>
>>60046738
nah we have muslim areas, bankstown in western sydney is a good example

most of them are lebs and spend their free time drinking or fighting their cousins in the coles carpark at 3am though, there are also some turks in melbourne but they're orthodox or some shit
>>
They love their country, so obviously they are anti-""""""""refugee"""""""".
>>
>>60049758
What do you mean the indigenous people need to ''integrate'' them? Vietnamese refugees could find jobs themselves and make a living, I think muslims can too
>>
pro-refugee, yes.
pro-migrant, no.
>>
>>60049932
what?
>>
>>60049808
that's not really true. yes, a lot of it is on the immigrant but if the society is not receptive and doesn't try to provide at least a bit of help it's going to make it tough for the immigrant. also, passive discouragement and quiet resentment is what gives birth to places like molenbeek
>>
>>60049808
If you look at the USA, the reason it assimilates immigrants so well is because people there are very welcoming and helpful towards immigrants. That's how you integrate and assimilate them. When they get help it not only greatly accelerates their journey towards their own job and home, it also makes them assimilate into the new culture faster.

>>60049930
If the immigrants are isolated, then you get heavy segregation and with it, all sorts of nastiness. So sure they might be able to get a job by themselves, but they wouldn't really integrate, or at least it would be a very slow process.
>>
>>60049758
memes are always true
>>
>>60049987
pretty sure it means they want to temporarily take syrian families till the war ends but everybody else should fuck off
>>
>>60044945
My family is anti-islam and anti-rapefugees. "The good muslim is the dead muslim" according to my father
>>
>>60050167
Fuck off australia.
>>
>>60049758
>Integration is actually not something the state can do for the people, it's something the people must do. This is a misunderstanding that a lot of people have. The state can't integrate immigrants, it's on the people. The state can only try to make it easier.

THIS
>>
>>60050139
>>60050157
It's not for society to go out of their way to do so. I agree passive discouragement, being unfriendly etc is detrimental. I'm merely saying they should just be treated like ordinary people, you don't go out of your way for ordinary people, nor should you for immigrants. Once they're treated like everyone else in society, it's up to the individual to integrate.
>>
>>60050259
Why so much auto-hate?
>>
>>60050259
don't moors and arabs get along?
>>
File: SwedishManSwimming.jpg (74 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
SwedishManSwimming.jpg
74 KB, 650x366
>>60049758
this shit is too hilarious to be real
>>
>>60050157
>If you look at the USA, the reason it assimilates immigrants so well is because people there are very welcoming and helpful towards immigrants.
It's because in the USA you don't get massive social security benefits for being an illiterate Arab muslim.
>>
My dad is.
>>
>>60044945
Yes, because they're all victims of double-think.

Older Sister:
>Not all Muslims are terrorists! There's plenty of Christian terrorists (there isn't and she can't name any)!
>OMG why do they keep blowing stuff up in Europe?!?!

Mom
>We should always help people in need!
>(something gets shot up) IT'S THE GODDAMN MUSLIMS AGAIN.

Dad
>It's our Christian imperative to help those refugees, anon. Would Jesus turn them away? This is why I cannot support a man like Donald Trump. He's just a bigot.
>(more terrorism) ...maybe I will vote Trump. I'm undecided.

It really is like people in this country have a 3-day memory. Because that's about how long the outrage lasts whenever we get attacked.
>>
File: 1434754288764.jpg (15 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1434754288764.jpg
15 KB, 270x200
>>60049293
My dad and mom are/were unironically marxists (used to be members of the Dutch communist party).

Do what I did. Take them on trips to the city, seeing movies for example, and instead of just visiting the cinema in the cozy rich safe citycentre, go to the cinema in the run-down part of town (because it's cheaper to park your car there or some bullshit excuse). So then you take your parents on a tour through this area. Loud music, trash everywhere, people acting obnoxious during the movie, just shitty people all around. They'll get to experience first-hand what 50 years of cultural relativism and tax-funding Ahmed and his 14 children have lead to.

Don't bother arguing with genuine arguments or data. You'll get caught in a maze of goalpost-moving, nuh-uh'ing and conflict. They'd rather hate their own child than admit they are wrong. Use emotional appeals first, turn their world-view around, and only after this start thinking about having a serious conversation.
>>
>>60052021
>even considering voting trump because terrorists
If anything, the terrorists will have an easier time recruiting when they can just quote trump.

Man Americans are so fucking dumb.
>>
>>60052337
have they said anything about the bad areas you take them to?
>but poor white areas are shit too!
>>
File: 1462730156103.png (48 KB, 991x554) Image search: [Google]
1462730156103.png
48 KB, 991x554
>>60052725
>>
>>60045399
>>60045491
>>60045559
german korean here
Hahaha

Our churches serve well in dealing with the refugees. There is none to hardly ever be seen outside even. In some way, where I live, we are all engaged in a moderate, quite loose christian community which collects money to help refugees. Works well, we have nothing to do with them and still refugees get helped and will move on in a year or two.
>>
My sister is >pro-refugee (ayyyyyyyyyy), I blame leftist universities. My dad has started become more and more liberal over the last 10 years (he used to be very conservative and Christian but lost his faith), my mum is actually the most conservative one.

I just think because my dad is like 15 years older than my mum, he's now so old that he stopped giving a shit about worldly issues and he became a bit more idealistic.
>>
>>60052337
You should abandon them in the bad areas desu. Anyone who is a Marxist, has failed in their parental duties and are owed nothing. It is better to kill such parents, rather than bring further dishonor to your family.

Remember that it is also part of the Marxist ideology to denounce your own family members. If positions were reversed and you lived in a communist society, they would have no compunctions with reporting you.
>>
No.
>>
My mom and her side of the family is pretty based, all anti-immigrant. My father is probably a pro-multiculti fag, but his brother and sister are sort of neutral. I'm not sure about my sister. She's your typical leftist girl, but she's surprised me before with some more down-to-earth opinions. Dresses like a hippie but has some Ron Swanson tier attitudes. Like, she's pretty anti-government and she'll be the first to gut animals at a bbq.
>you'll never marry your sister
>>
>>60053154
let me marry your sister then
>>
No.
>>
>>60052021
Really the vast majority of all organized violence in Europe since WW2 was various flavours of extreme leftism and separatism. Muslims is not even 10%.
>>
My aunt left glorious turkmenistan in '90s because of russian genocide, so yeah they're pro refugees
>>
>>60052725
Trump will cut off the Internet from ISIS, so they'll actually have a way harder time recruiting. You're the idiot.
>>
My family is literally nazi. I vote for Wilders (far right) and they think I'm a liberal.

When my mom drives around with her car she always wants to hit walking foreigners.
>>
>>60053447
I'm Dutch btw. Forgot the trip to avoid confusion.
>>
My mom yes, but not my dad.
>>
>>60053421
Of course he won't. Isis is the perfect ruthless enemy america needs. If you beat all your enemies too well you will run out of them.
>>
>>60053447
nice, sounds like my granddad
>>
>>60052813
They didn't. Then again, during this trip itself I never explicitly made it about ethnicity. I just played as naive as possible. Let them come to their own conclusions, they are more likely to convert if they believe they came up with their anti-immigrant rhetoric by themselves. Use the method psychologists use when they want their client to change their habits, it's called motivational interviewing.
Though I expect this only works if they come from a sheltered homogeneous suburb like my family is from.

>>60052976
Lmao, not going to kill my parents. Dad came from a strict protestant family, and when they were young (late 60s) he eagerly embraced the societal 'freedom' that came about. I don't blame them for being what they are, I'm just happy they finally came around.
>>
>>60053548
how is wanting to hit foreigners ''nice''
>>
>>60052337

My family and friends are nazi as fuck. I don't know anyone who likes the cultural enrichment. If the politicians keep ignoring them we are in for some fun in a couple of years.
>>
>>60053587
Where I live in the Netherlands it's actually quite common for people to be far right as well. Everyone I know is.

When I studied in Amsterdam and I said I voted Wilders people responded as if I was the only person on earth who did that. And people threw a spastic fit. But in my hometown it's just mainstream.
>>
>>60053506
>>60053833
I have s dutch friend who's a fucking liberal cuck! How can I make him become like you?
>>
>>60052937
Appropriate reaction desu.

It's rather mindblowing that dozens of millions of Americans - who are adults with brains - will vote for a populist later this year. Humanity is truly doomed.

It really disgusted me lately how Trump's been reconciling with the republican establishment; he's basically flipping off the grassroots who voted for him because now that he has their vote, he doesn't give a fuck about them anymore. Now he just needs to get everyone on the "never hillary" train and he's golden. You gotta hand it to him. He's playing America like a fiddle. Now he has the establishment eating out of his hand, and the nomination is clinched. This is some Sheev level stuff.

>>60053421
Oh god that's some wishful thinking
>Trump will do X
If it was so simple don't you think they would have done it already? You should learn to notice when you're being manipulated.
>>
>>60053958
I'd vote for right wing parties as well, but it's pretty childish to want to physically harm other people because of their colour. I really don't understand.
>>
File: 08754967.jpg (29 KB, 580x307) Image search: [Google]
08754967.jpg
29 KB, 580x307
>>60054069
I don't understand it either.
>>
>>60054069
It's also pretty childish to let Muslims and Africans in and let them turn this place into Africa because it's unsafe for them to live among Muslims or Africans.
>>
>>60053447

>Wilders
>far right

So it's true that all Wilders followers are drooling retards.
>>
>>60054022
It's not been done yet because "MUH HUMAN RIGHTS".
>>
>>60053958
Amsterdam is ook een links bolwerk van hippe wegkijkers, rifapen en ander eiland gespuis. Niet zo gek dus dat iedereen daar etnische minderheden de hemel in wil prijzen.
>>
>>60054022
Presidents are mostly a vessel to channel emotions and instill motivation and keep people wanting to do their best. If Trump can do that he will be a good president.
>>
>>60054280
Pechtold pls
>>
>>60054225
it's equally bad whoever does it.

>>60054265
that's not really being childish. it's naivety or stupidity. it's also not really the issue. yes, many ethnic minorities are more likely to be criminals, rape etc but that shouldn't affect how you view an individual who you don't know about.
>>
>>60054022
>If it was so simple don't you think they would have done it already? You should learn to notice when you're being manipulated.
Maybe because they aren't interested in stopping ISIS? Maybe because the government's primary concern is not stopping ISIS, nor establishing peace, but actually stopping Assad? See:
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf

If I had to choose between Trump and Clinton, I'd pick Trump. Being skeptical like you are is not unwise, and voting for neither is always an option, but in the end your criticism only leads to apathy, not solutions. I think pragmatism>idealism.
>>
>>60053833
Like full on blood supremacists?
>>
>>60044945
No
>>
My father said that he root for arabs.
>>
>>60054425
If you were truly pragmatic you would vote for no one, because your vote never matters. Make yourself influential first and then start thinking about politics again, when you have the ability to sway thousands of voters.
>>
>>60054385
You can usually judge a person the moment you see him. Of course the peson can prove you wrong and turn out to be entirely different, but most people are as how they look.

Just look at the policial conferences during election time. It's filled with stereotypes.
>>
>>60054524
*person *political
>>
>>60054385
More likely to be suspected and more likely to be in a situation where they are stressed out of their self-control too.
>>
>>60054511
What's wrong with voting the least worst candidate in the meantime?
>>
>>60054602
Your vote doesn't matter.
>>
>>60054524
Judging a person by how they look is different to wanting to hurt someone because of their ethnicity. I mean sure, we all judge, and we're mostly right, but why should that affect our actions (unless it's short term self preservation) until we know what kind of person they are.
>>
>>60054668
But peoples hopes and trusts that shit works is essential for shit to actually work. If everyone become depressed and stop working then shit stops to work for real.
>>
is there a little stupid flag for where im from?
>>
>>60046098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVDHmEJm51k
>>
>>60054699
Our government doesnt treat refugees as individuals.
People usually dont behave as individuals.
Treating people as individuals would be ideal, but who really wants to spend time on that?
>>
>>60054785

>If everyone

We're talking about pragmatism here. The "if everyone did X" mentality is the diametric opposite of pragmatism.
>>
Father used to be a leftist but gradually became conservative and racist as ar*bs fucked shit up in France
Mother is passively leftist
First brother is national socialist, sings wehrmacht songs while hitting the meatbag and doing push ups, and talks about "removing kebabs and jews"
Second brother just doesn't care.
We are actively redpilling our sister but she understood by herself that the loudest and dumbest kids in her class all had ar*bs names.
>>
>>60054511
>make yourself influential first
Difficult to achieve, it takes years (and requires from me to choose another career path). Until I am somewhat influential I might as well vote for a party that aligns closest to my beliefs.
>>
>>60054980

>for a party that aligns closest to my beliefs

Sounds quite idealistic.

>"I'll vote for someone I agree with even though my vote doesn't matter."
>>
My mom is a Christian Zionist

One day she said that Muslims are infidels and the next day that the anti-refugee people are white trash (WTF?)

So basically at least she is like the Jews in the NYC, lol. Other member in my family don't really care.
>>
>>60054915
Your government might not, but it should. I don't know what happens in the Netherlands, but each case of asylum seeking is looked at individually. Of course people behave as individuals, a group of people are just individuals who have made a choice to act in the same way.
I'm pretty sure we have time to treat people individually when we're talking about harming them, based on what ethnicity they are.
>>
>>60049611

to be fair with ameristupids, they get their fair share of mexigoblins.. its a lot worse than what europe has gone through. that said, i cant fathom how anyone would want more of that, moreso with shitslimes and nogs

>>60049758
>The state can't integrate immigrants, it's on the people.
bullshit, typical swede "let them do as they want". thats why they integrate their penises with your asshole instead of theirselves with society
>>
>>60044945
Of course. Only selfish immoral subhumans are against protecting refugees.
>>
>>60054294
So you're saying human rights don't apply to people you don't like? they're called human rights, not "good people rights".

>>60054306
He's deeply divisive, is the thing. Clinton is too, but at least she's an actual politician unlike him.
>>
File: freud.jpg (34 KB, 420x392) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
34 KB, 420x392
>>60045094
>>
>>60054918

Yes "if everyone" is of course unrealistic. But there's a continuum in between. The more people who get depressed or demotivated and stop working - the more loss of resources ( human capital ) society will have. Of course it's not all or none, but it does get worse for each new individual who do give up.
>>
>>60054978
>First brother is national socialist, sings wehrmacht songs
Would he be singing them in 1940?
>>
>>60055125
>bullshit, typical swede "let them do as they want".
So what are you saying, that immigrants should be sent into reeducation camps?
>>
>>60052951
>German
>Gook
No
>>
>>60055121
All large institutions, from the police to health care and from banks to insurance and supermarkets profile groups of people and make policies focussed on those groups. With refugees they just check if a person really belongs to that group.
>>
>>60055191
Maybe that divisiveness or provocation is mostly for motivational purposes. Something that provokes can make people get excited and willing to work (for, or against, something).
>>
>>60055191
I think we can "violate" people's human "right" to have Internet access in ISIS controlled areas, where they use it to recruit new members and communicate with each other.
>>
>>60055323
Yes
>>
>>60055384
Yes that is how the internet works. There is one switch in one place for each and everyone...
>>
>mfw two of my Green Voting friends Racists because of me
>>
3.All politics and current events belong on /pol/.
you faggot can't piss inside your toilet
>>
>>60047781
>I'm a really nice guy
>muslim
Yeah, I'm sure your future daughter will disagree with you when you honor kill her for having the audacity of showing her hair in public. And I'm sure your future son will disagree with you when you behead him for telling you he does not believe in Islam anymore.

>>60044945
My folks are anti-refugee, even though our country doesn't even take in a lot. As for myself, I'm okay with some refugees coming here as long as they are forced to learn French, get a job and stop being Muslim.
>>
>>60044945
I converted my mum from being pro-refugees to being hitler after the paris attacks
>>
>>60055241
We're not talking about giving up, we're talking about being pragmatic.

Let's be honest, if you have no kind of "power" or "influence" over other people, spending your time on politics is literally the biggest waste of time. You might as well learn a skill, a trade, anything that can make you wealthy.

But yeah, that's a very individualist and pragmatic point of view. One that I actually adhere to. Thinking about politics and stuff only makes me feel powerless, I'd rather work on actual, useful skills that improve my quality of living like shitposting on /int/.
>>
>>60054357
Where was this?
>>
>>60055354
that may be the case. but the overall point still stands in my opinion, you shouldn't want to hurt people just because they look foreign
>>
>>60045123
This

>>60045636
And this

>>60048806
Shut your dirty Muslim mouth you shit skinned abomination, we weren't raping everyone and committing crimes like you animals. Everyone want you dead and right fully so. Next holocaust will be Muslims so I'm glad I'll live to see it
>>
>>60055450
You could enforce the satellite companies to not provide them with Internet. It's not particle physics.
>>
>>60044945
No, they agree with me that its managed in the wrong way and can not continue like that.
>>
>>60055512
And that's exactly what they want. Good job in helping ISIS! The more people in europe hating muslims the better. It'll be super easy for ISIS to recruit thousands of marginalized, hated muslims to blow themselves up!
>>
>>60055512
But those attacks were made by french jihadists....
>>
>>60055535
It's the only way you can deal with the problem if the government doesnt address it.
>>
>>60055614
As long as they don't blow themselves up in Europe, North America or Australia/New-Zealand, I don't care.
>>
I'm literally banished from my family because I said the rapefugees aren't real refugees and deserve to be shot.

I haven't been home since 2014 because of this.
>>
>>60055635
governments don't address the disproportionate crime committed by poor people. it's not exactly logical to hurt the next person that is poor.
>>
>>60055268

"itegrate or gtfo"

we deported a colombian last week because she said panama was shit and called us goblins

thats how you treat bad behavd inmigrants
>>
>>60055725
Have they adopted a new son?
>>
>>60055614
>muslims are peaceful as long as you don't offend them then they will kill you

I don't care if every single mudslime is radicalized as long as they're not in my country.
>>
>>60055759
>goblins

sorry, meant to say monkeys. thats word is sticky onme this morning. meant to say last month too, ffs, but it really was like 3 months ago
>>
>>60055725
Disowned because memes. The pottery is real.
>>
>>60055517

That is not a pragmatic view at all. That's an individualist view. "What would be best for me".

Clearly better for you would also be if you can have your competition (on the labour market) get depressed and not wanting or being able to work. That would likely get you a better individual chance when applying for jobs et.c.

But there are rather many with good skills who don't think like that. Having them get demotivated is.. well.. it is a big waste.
>>
>>60055758
According to our own governments planning agency social and economic circumstances do not entirely explain the crime rates of foreigners.
Plus they go to the same schools and get the same oppertunities as regular Dutch people.

You know Wilders and even our Prime Minister are Indos. They are second generation refugees from Indonesia. They came here with nothing either. And they build something up for themselves.

The Muslims here are the third and sometimes even fourth generation now.
>>
>read comments
>totaly everyone hate refugees just because they refugees
>European ""tolerancy""
>>
>>60055582
Yes if satellites is the only way to get internet.

>>60055614
This guy is onto something. It's the marginalization that creates the radicals. And rather the access to (biased) information with the internet increases that radicalization.
>>
>>60044945
my dad was a refugree
>tfw him and his family are way more successful than most white british
top kek
>>
>>60055776
This

And

>Always a shitskin in Sweden who defends brown people
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
I'm a Muslim refugee. People always tell me to "integrate" or "integreren". I've been doing it for years, I'm tired. When can I stop? Why do Westerners care so much about mathematics?
>>
>>60056006
No muslims no radicals
No muslims no integration problems with all that follows from it

Why make completely solutions for an easy problem? We don't have to worry about how to tackle radicalization, segregation, criminality and unemployment if we just remove the source of the problem
>>
>>60056125
get lost brown beta
>>
>>60055976
i'm not talking about foreigners at all. i'm talking about everyone in entirety. it's a fact that poorer people commit more crimes.
If Wilders is mixed race, he'd be considered a foreigner by your mum, and she'd want to run him over just the same.
>>
>>60056125
>Why do Westerners care so much about mathematics
>>
>family
What is this
>>
>>60055851
Well it was all a big experiment and the investment is not really paying off, I think. Make damn sure the experiment rat doesn't understand what is going on next time.
>>
>>60056125
we've retrained cathohols too, you know that right? unlearn your mudlime ways, keep your old culture to yourself, and consider yourself integrated.

i cant stand immigrants who bitch and whine about not fitting in while walking about dressed a touaregs and talking arab. fuck that
>>
>>60056125
do your imams tell you to differentiate?
>>
>>60044945
Hell no.

And whats best everyone has uni degrees, so you can't even call us white trash like the sjw like to call people who disagree with them.
>>
>>60055976
>You know Wilders and even our Prime Minister are Indos. They are second generation refugees from Indonesia. They came here with nothing either. And they build something up for themselves.
>The Muslims here are the third and sometimes even fourth generation now.
So why does your mom want to run them over?
>>
>>60056135
It may be a problem from your point of view, but it is a feature from someone elses pov. That someone likely has much more money than you will ever have.

Radicalization creates violence. Violence increases investments in military and security. Military and security create new flows of refugees.. You see the pattern? Radicalization reinforces the flows of money. Someone makes money from that. Therefore it will not stop.
>>
>>60056006
Well landlines are very easy to cut off and probably already have.
>>
>>60056170
If poor people commit more crime...
...and muslim people commit more crime...
...and uneducated people commit more crime...

...then why the hell is Europe importing uneducated poor muslims? You deserve all the rapes, all the bombings and all the shariah neighbourhoods you now have.
>>
>>60056294
>degree in sociology with minor in feminist studies
> We finns r so educated!!1 xD
>>
No. My family hates everyone that isn't a white Catholic.
>>
>>60055997
Russia's a hundred time worse for any (well mostly non-white desu) refugee desu.
>>
>>60056364
i have no idea. i think only rich or skilled immigrants should be allowed to the UK. what relevance does this have to attacking people on the street based on their colour.
>>
>>60056377
Based Irish lads
>>
>>60055997
until syria happened, russians have been number one refugee in europe since 1991
>>
>>60056377
That's a little harsh. East Asians are bros and Latinos are hard workers as long as you don't import too many at once.
>>
>>60056446
Fuck off Chang Hernandez, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>60056483
>faggot
FOY
>>
>>60056502
I'm not from England, you fucking paki faggot. Only poofs say "poof". Has no impact whatsoever.
>>
>>60056483
Come on now.
>>
>>60056530
>poof
lol are you gay or something
>>
File: 1458177212257.jpg (10 KB, 215x268) Image search: [Google]
1458177212257.jpg
10 KB, 215x268
>>60044945
Yes,

But it's kind of obvious when you look at the history of my family
>both parents born in different European countries
>dad = Finland
>mom = Poland
>moved in together with eachother 1989
>both highly educated
>both very well paid jobs (chiefphysician at a hospital & consultant/doctor)

Feels pretty good to be tolerant and well educated to be quite honest with you fAm
>>
>>60057034

d-do you have a sister
>>
>>60057276
I wish, I only have an older brother
>>
>>60057658
why would you wish to have a sister
>>
>>60057741
Would be cool to have more than 1 sibling, that's pretty much it.

But I'm fine either way
>>
>>60056367
Only STEM fields.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.