[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you love the Finnish people, /int/? post Finnish grills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: I LOVFE FINNISH PEOPLE.webm (817 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
I LOVFE FINNISH PEOPLE.webm
817 KB, 720x404
do you love the Finnish people, /int/?

post Finnish grills
>>
>>60043059
The people of finland hate you canada
>>
>>60043059
But that's a mormon yank t. knower :D
>>
Finish people sound funny when they talk English :DD
>>
>>60043059
post more webms of the mormon lass pls
>>
i like the dudesons. does that count?
>>
>>60043172
Oosh
>>
>people

yeah and there's the problem
>>
>>60043059
She's not Finnish, is she?
>>
they sound kind of monotonic which is a character of their own language so it sounds weird in english because english has hidden stresses that they don't conversationally pick up
>>
>>60043234
No, she's a mormon from Utah or something, she was a missionary in Finland :DD
>>
>>60043249
I like the Finn accent in English. They sort of sound like robots, no offence to any Finns.
>>
I want to own a Fin so whenever I'm bored I would rattle their cage with a stick to make them say memes
>>
>>60043322
Finns become lethargic in captivity and don't meme as much as a free Finn would
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.