[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now blinking manually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Coolface.jpg (810 KB, 4005x3298) Image search: [Google]
Coolface.jpg
810 KB, 4005x3298
You are now blinking manually
>>
XDDD
>>
>>60041317
troled again xD
well bantered mlad :^)
>>
my sides
>>
you are now breathing manually ;)
>>
You this read wrong

You read this wrong too

You went back to check the second line

Witness me.
>>
>>60041428
>you are now smiling realizing what happened
>>
>>60041444
jokes on you I was already smiling
>>
File: tumblr_n3p48uYdf41qza1qzo1_250.gif (146 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3p48uYdf41qza1qzo1_250.gif
146 KB, 250x250
>>60041317
>>60041372
>>60041444

Im not doing any of those things
>>
Australian shitposting at its best
>>
>>60041317
You are feeling an itch somewhere

You can feel you tongue in your mouth

You feel like yawning

You are
>reading this in a different voice
>>
>>60041515
I did none of those things
>>
You are now struggling to keep your jaw from dropping
>>
You are now existing manually
>>
You see your nose in your peripheral vision
>>
>>60041558
no I'm not
>>
You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge
>>
you are now wondering why you keep returning to this board
>>
>>60041317

i don't blink with my hands xdxdd :v
>>
>>60041488
You listen up you little mayonnaise gobbler with your shrunken little raisin sack and your saggy rectum, I don't know what you're implying here, but I don't like the direction this conversation is going. Are you trying to talk shit? Because I'm just trying to have a friendly conversation.
>>
>>60042275
jiveturkey
>>
>>60041428
read all of them correctly
>>
You are know about to murder the next person you see.
>>
You are now salivating manually
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.