[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British documentaries >BBC >''When animals attack!''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: bored.gif (196 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
bored.gif
196 KB, 500x270
British documentaries
>BBC
>''When animals attack!'' Except the animal violence is censored because it's too graphic.
>Sharp objects like spoons are censored or cut out completely
>British narrator drones on in a attempt to put audience to sleep so they feel less pissed about wasting time watching the show
>''Welll ugh as you see here.....um is a fruit fly. We can't show you it's dead body but we can show you where it's been, this rotting piece of pork that is censored as to not offend our muslim viewers

American documentaries
>OWWWWWWWWWW IT'S FUCKING BITING ME
>Cue rock music
>Attempt to make something dull interesting using lights and music and jokes
>''Does giant ass fucking squids live in the bottom of the ocean? let's talk about what a squid is for an hour before we show you a tentacle and cliffhang you''.
>MERMAIDS ARE FUCKING REAL AND WE FOUND PROOF(50 MINUTES LATER) Oh btw this was all fake none of the doctors here are doctors, thanks for viewing though.

Australian documentaries
>Here is a rare and dangerous animal, let's see if we can get closer to it.
>Even though these things want to rip your guts out, they are kind of cute I guess
>Also don't forget to Kill frogs.

Are there Any good animal documentaries /int/
>>
bbc and nat geo makes the best nature docs
don't listen to /int/ they/it/he/she does not watch nature docs they only hate only everything
>>
File: microcosmos-01.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
microcosmos-01.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
>>60041222
French documentaries
>>
>>60041395
look at Jacques Cousteau's work too like The Silent World

French nature documentaries are patrician tier
>>
>>60041418
here's one of them
I love how these early colour films play with it so much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM9pa5JQmz0
>>
File: 4d8.jpg (58 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
4d8.jpg
58 KB, 680x750
>>60041427
>>60041395
>>60041418
Oh wow this is nice, I feel like I missed out on a world of television. They were even nice enough to put it in English.
>>
British documentaries are nothing like you're describing
>>
>>60041460
load of them on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AIWsz75MsE
>>
smithsonian
pbs
>>
>>60041222
Me and my girlfriend love BBC
>>
>>60041222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FTMlkBifTo
>>
File: Steve_Irwin_shocked.jpg (20 KB, 273x400) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Irwin_shocked.jpg
20 KB, 273x400
>>60041222
Australian documentarys:
>And as you can you mate this is the bloody fookin stingray!
>Now this is one of the deadliest cunts going around...
>If you look closely at its barb you can see -- AAARRRRHHH

STEVE!!!
>>
File: nature documentaries.png (175 KB, 645x589) Image search: [Google]
nature documentaries.png
175 KB, 645x589
>>60041648
>>60041222
Classic
>>
>>60041787
Inaccurate, yanks can't swear on TV.
>>
>>60041861
We would also ensure the animal's genitals were censored.
>>
>>60041861
That's why cutesy MOTHER-SUCKER was used instead ;)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.