[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BUT IN THE END
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1446774147323.jpg (161 KB, 905x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446774147323.jpg
161 KB, 905x1000
BUT IN THE END
>>
(CAN'T WAKE UP)
>>
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
>>
I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
CRAWLING IN MYYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN
>>
I AINT HAPPY IM FEELING GLAD
>>
I CAN'T FEEL THE WAY I DID BEFORE
>>
AND IT'S KISS ME NOW OR NEVER LOVE THE BONNIE LASS DID SAY
>>
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS
>>
WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK
>>
OH YOU TOUCH MY TRA-LA-LA
>>
WE'RE NO STRANGERS TO LOVE
>>
ARBEITER BAUERN NEHMT DIE GEWEHREN NEHMT DIE GEWEHREN ZU HAND!
>>
>>60040847
SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME
>>
DANN STEIGT AUS DEN TRUMMEN DER ALTEN GESELLSCHAFT DIE SOZIALISTISCHE WELTREPUBLIK!
>>
ANOIS ƁR THEACHT AN TSAMHRAIDH
>>
NO LO SOƑEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
MY MIND IS TELLING ME NO
>>
ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN
>>
HEEEEEEYEEAYEAYEAYEA
>>
ICH GLAUBE ICH HABE MEINE UNSCHULD VERLOREN
>>
O SOLE MIOOOOOOOO
>>
ELVES WAS A MISTAKE, ABERRANT FROM THE NATURE
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.