[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw raised by over protective parents >tfw they did not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 17a.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
17a.png
286 KB, 500x497
>tfw raised by over protective parents
>tfw they did not let me go outside with my friends when i was 12yo
>tfw they did not let me go to their houses because 'meeh cars' 'meeh gipsies'

now im 18 yo, virgins, no social skills, i did not leave my house for 8 months and they are angry because i have no friends, they ask me why i dont go to the cinema with my friends or why i dont have gf

my ex friends now are normies because their parents let them go outside, they now go to the pool and those shit things

what should i do?

my mom wanna send me to a psychiatrist
>>
>>60035768
iktfb

I'm going to kill my parents soon, what about you?
>>
>>60035768
>i did not leave my house for 8 months

get on my level, it's going to be my 5th year this summer
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 800x533
cant be more of a disappointment than Jeb
>>
>>60035844
Yea srsly buncha fuckin amateurs here. Going. On 6 years of NEETdom - anything to free myself from the shackles of mr rosenberg
>>
>>60035819
Yeah reporting this to the police
>>
>>60035844
>>60035923
This.

I was homeschooled and have never worked a job. I'm 26 btw.

So you could say I've been a NEET almost my entire life, homeschool doesn't count since i never did shit lmao

Feels good man. So glad I don't have to work hard to earn money for mr rosenblaumberg's 2nd yacht.
>>
>>60035992
It's just satire
>>
>>60035768
go out alone
>>
>>60036018
I was homeschooled until I was 12 years and had pretty much no friends.

As a kids I read hundred of books but he left me with no social skills and a serious social phobie.

Im not neet and Im in pretty good uni, but it doesn't feel right.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-01.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-01.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
>>60035768
>It's a copypasta thread
>>
>gipsies?
Eres andaluz?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 564x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 564x352
>>60035768
>be me
>be an average but mildly pre-/a/utist phase 12
>friends ask me out
>say yes
>mother goes on a fit rage and stops whatever little chance of friendship going for me
>post forward by two years
>get friend
>was gay but so was I albeit in the closet
>mfw he was after my boipucci

I have no luck
>>
>4 years old, brother was 8
>he's about to go cycling with his friend
>I say I want to go too
>mam says no, I can go when I'm his age
>years later
>say I want to go cycling
>"No it's too dangerous"
>>
>>60036889
Why didn't you just go you beta fucking retard?

>He actually listened to his mom

Are you your parents little cuck or something? How low is your testosterone?
>>
>>60036940
Because she'd throw a shitfit, besides I didn't want to go cycling much anyways, I was more annoyed at her letting my brother do shit I couldn't.
>>
>>60037130
What a cuck... Lack of testosterone, ugly dumb leprechaun fuck!
>>
>>60035768
You're Spanish and you're a virgin!? How is that even possible? Everyone knows people in Spain have really loose morals, so they'll have sex with you after like two days of knowing you.
>>
>>60035768
Exact same situation here. Just graduated high school. Cant get a job because im "too shy".
But therecare some pros to this
>good student
>never did drugs or alcohol
>take good care of my physical appearance
But other than that im a social outcast.
>>
>>60035768
>matricula en una universidad
>Socializa con normies
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.