[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Southern Hemisphere Thread Pt 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1461496545275 copy 3.jpg (124 KB, 520x528) Image search: [Google]
1461496545275 copy 3.jpg
124 KB, 520x528
Souther Hemisphere Thread 3, lets do this.

Welcome: Everyone from the Southern Hemisphere

Not Welcome: Everyone else
>>
File: implying.jpg (117 KB, 792x311) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
117 KB, 792x311
>>60028942
Northern Master race
>>
>>60028942
Since when are you cunts friends with South America
>>
>>60028998
>>60029000
FUCK OFF LEAFY PEOPLE.
shouldn't you go back to sucking the dick of your disgusting hippie, cuck, president?
>>
>barely above the equator

C-Can i?
>>
>no africa on the OP

how intolerant 2bh
>>
>>60029191
of course
>>
>>60029194
>this thread is going a little too well for my liking

fuck you
>>
@60029300

no (you) for you kangaroofucker.
>>
Tell me about Tasmania.
Will i find demons there?
>>
@60029437
I think you discovered a new meme lad
>>
>>60028942
I live in a city located 4°N but some parts of the country are south of the equator.

What are you up to lads?
>>
>>60029509
Not often. The most demonic thing there are the locals. But most people who live there came there from Queensland, like me.
>>
>>60030118
What about the islands of oceania? Are they full of abbos, or do they have some sort of civilization? Have you met people from there?
>>
Rugby is the national sport of the southern hemisphere
>>
I'm so glad I live in the comfiest hemisphere. Northfags don't know what they are missing out on.
>>
File: Fijian Weapons.jpg (87 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
Fijian Weapons.jpg
87 KB, 426x600
>>60030328
Well people from north Queensland and the islands above it are known as torres strait islanders. They are a mix between Polynesians and aboriginals.

Most Polynesians and Torres strait islanders are pretty nice, honest people who are almost always very endearing.

Plus they have cool weapons too.
>>
File: rugby-champioship-pos1.jpg (84 KB, 600x537) Image search: [Google]
rugby-champioship-pos1.jpg
84 KB, 600x537
Southern Hemisphere the trongest
>>
>>60032462
Wasn't the World Cup great how the top four were us and the northies all got btfo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.