[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your experiences with foreigners speaking your mother l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Post your experiences with foreigners speaking your mother language.

Two americans: Both had a strong accent and sounded like retards, but they were able to express everything they wanted in Portuguese. Their Portuguese is better than my English.

A russian girl: Perfect pronunciation, didn't commit any conjugation mistake, almost no accent and I could notice that she was a foreigner just because of some intonations. She probably can pass as a portuguese native speaker with any other foreigner.

A swiss nigger: Son of a brazilian and a swiss, he was used to forget words everytime when I met him, now he still has a strong accent but can speak properly.

Swiss nigger's italian stepfather: I didn't understand a word he said, it isn't possible that a strong italian accent is more incomprehensible than a strong swiss french accent.

Here some examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhpBq4f86Uw (A french, an american and a brazilian speaking portuguese)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxGtiajqIGk (a russian speaking portuguese)
>>
Indian: Told me my computer had a virus. Also said some months earlier I was eligible for refund for a surgery I recently had. I'm still getting the virus call every several months
>>
>Swiss nigger's italian stepfather
hahahahahah cucktalians
>>
File: yuki takahashi.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yuki takahashi.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1080
this semen demon
http://areena.yle.fi/1-3460663
only has a slight hint of an accent
>>
My teacher is from Romania and lives here for very long time. Still has strong accent. I know few immigrants but none of them can speak like natives. They have perfect vocabulary tho
>>
>>60026153

>swiss nigger
>italiano stepfather

A bunch of freaks...
>>
Japanese: She had a bit of an accent an occasionally threw in an "ii desu ka" or two. Perfectly understandable though.

Austrian: Literally flawless. You would think he lived in America all his life.

Guy from Ghana: Quite a thick accent, and sometimes struggled to come up with words.
>>
Two Cuban bros who work at Mr. Sub and give me free food occasionally. They're pretty hard to communicate with since they don't know much, but they know enough. I speak a little bit of Spanish so between them knowing some English and me knowing some Spanish we get along fine.
>>
>>60026153
American girl. Had cute accent. Was impressed.
>>
>>60026153
>the european portuguese sounds russian meme
ok son
>>
no foreigner speaks my language :(((((((
>>
>>60035100
She had a brazilian accent
>>
I talked to a finnish lady in a bus stop once, she had perfect portuguese. That day was kinda weird.
>>
>>60035157
For some reason I know "biliyorum", but other than that I know jack about Turkish. Sorry.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.