[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm 185/54. Pathetic. I know. I've been like this for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 422x437
i'm 185/54. Pathetic. I know. I've been like this for all my life, a walking stick. Well, I've decided enough is enough, and said I'm going to join a gym.

I was terrified, A skinny piece of shit like me entering a gym, everyone's going to laugh, point, and kick me out, but I just told myself, remember all the people who ever made fun of you through out life, it can't get any worse then that, and use that as motivation. So I did.

I entered the gym and my fucking legs were shaking, no joke. I have a routine that I am going to use, but today I said I'm just going to go in there and get a feel for the place, try a few exercises and get out. I walk in there, I was about to throw up cuz i was so nervous, so I just walked straight to the curl rack.

There was an average guy next to me curling, I don't know looked about 30 lbs, so I figured I can probably do 20, so I try to pick up the 20's. AND I COULDN'T. The guy next to me was staring at me, and told me "Try something else" then points at these pink ones on the floor. Apparently his friend behind him was watching and started laughing. So I turned around and I wanted to say something, but I just couldn't, I pick up the pink dumbbells and start curling. Well his friend starts making smart remarks like "WHOA THIS GUY IS A BEAST" and other things. I was so pissed I almost threw a punch but then I realized how big they are and decided not to. I threw down the weight and stood up tall. I then told the bully he was a stupid idiot right in his face and walked out before they could say anything. I could only imagine how mad he was that he wasnt able to beat me up and that makes the whole trip a success. I think im gonna try a home gym.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
>>60022820
I'm 162 and 45kg and it is fine. You care too much.
>>
Chads = bads
>>
>curling just 30 lbs
He isn't in a position to make fun of you.
>>
>>60022820
Start with some bodyweights imo, pushups, hanging from a pullup bar, no weight squats etc. You're so skinny it will be a good start.
>>
File: 1462464649685.png (94 KB, 680x439) Image search: [Google]
1462464649685.png
94 KB, 680x439
>>60022820
Quite predictable, you know. Better to start at home with your own dumbbells.
>>
>>60022820
nice b8 pedojew, this is a good one desu.
>>
>>60022880
>>60022820
Show me your cleavage ladies.
>>
>>60023331
I'm a man.
>>
>>60022820
>185/54

How are you not dead?
>>
>>60022820
Thanks, mr Skeleton
>>
I think you should get more weight before you try gym
>>
>>60022820
You need to bulk before you go to the gym
>>
>>60022820
Is this pasta?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.