[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in NYC in 1912. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 4a24384a.jpg (1 MB, 3300x2555) Image search: [Google]
4a24384a.jpg
1 MB, 3300x2555
You wake up in NYC in 1912. What do?
>>
Nothing am not born yet
>>
>>60017515
invest immediately in real estate and construction businesses and ventures, like the co's that built the subway.
>>
try to do my best to stop jews from taking over and turning it into a third world slum that it is today
>>
>>60019270
I'd imagine that the shitty parts of NYC were much more shitty in 1912 than now
>>
invent anime
>>
>>60017515
Wasn't New York at that time dirty as fuck though? Like,India levels or dirt?
>>
>>60019748
*of
>>
>>60019372
/thread
>>
Go home.
>>
start making booze, stockpiling as much as I can
>>
>>60019270
>>60019748

New York pre-1990's was one of the most crime ridden cities in the US. It had gangs of mafia, bootleggers, pickpockets,Triads, Gangbangers, serial killers etc. The South Bronx was known as Little Bogota because of how shitty it was.

Pre 1930's you also had to deal with incredibly shitty, no pun intended, sanitation systems. You would probably have gotten cholera or something equally deadly sooner or later.
>>
>>60019270
lmao, NYC in the early 20th century was extremely divided in terms of living conditions. You had Gatsby-esque manors and The rich lived in luxury, compare that to the extremely poor ghettos filled with european immigrants, with entire families crowded into tiny apartments without a window even. Even the shittiest living conditions in NYC today is better than what it was back in the early 1900's.
>>
>>60017515
>You wake up in NYC in 1912. What do?
Contact the Austrian embassy and report what will happen in 2 years.
Keep doing it until they realize i am not crazy.
WWI doest include Russia.
Communism never happen.
Jews fail.
>>
become a currant noo-yawk lawyer
>>
>>60020393
corrupt*
>>
Is the information and knowledge an average /int/ anon holds about things that happened in 1912-present valuable?
>>
>>60020641
I could try to warn about world war 1 but who the fuck would take me seriously
once it broke I could help them though
>>
Abuse niggers.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.