[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brits will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: top-gear-new-cast.jpg (52 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
top-gear-new-cast.jpg
52 KB, 624x351
>Brits will defend this
>>
No, we won't. It's a fucking travesty. They should just retire the "Top Gear" name, they're going to get absolutely WRECKED by whatever-its-called that's going to be on Amazon Prime.
>>
They all have such a punchable face besides joey and the black dude
>>
where's the muslim
>>
>>60015212
Third from right.
>>
>>60015173
problem is that Joey WILL be the buttmonkey of every gag because he's american AND has a french surname (LeBlanc)
>>
File: Top_Gear_US_title.jpg (26 KB, 365x273) Image search: [Google]
Top_Gear_US_title.jpg
26 KB, 365x273
I'm sure it's still better than this.
>>
Has leblanc ever done tv host gigs before
>>
It's not the same fucking show.
They're just leeching off the legacy the trio created. It won't be half as popular.
>>
>>60015261
i didn't even watch that crap
anyone actually and unironically watches it?

personally i don't give a fuck if Jezza, May and Hamster have a fishing show next time, it's the chemistry between the three that makes it watchable
might as well make a science show, Clarkson and May have experience at it and Hammond can be the subject test
>>
>>60015056
Will we? Will we really?
>it's an American has an opinion thread
>>
>>60015261
Is this image real? It can't be.
>>
>>60015056
Top Gear was one of the few british things that i loved.

And they killed it.
>>
>>60015372
Shouldn't have killed our dreams in 1453 then should you? Fucking shits. Enjoy pleb gear!
>>
Top Gear = Clarkson, Hammond, May

This is a bad imitation
>>
>>60015056
Nigger, blond cunt, muzzie, fag, Indian gimmegrant, fedora old timer, and edgy retard...

Well that a pretty amount of freaks.
>>
>>60015764
No that's "current year" top gear!
>>
>>60015365
You know it's real
>>
>>60015056
How many more cast members do they plan to add..?
>>
>>60015988
One for every minority :^)
>>
>>60015842
I just have difficulty believing someone would photoshop a fighter jet into it.
>>
>>60015259
I can already imagine their shit jokes.
>>
What happened to the meme man?
>>
>>60015056
>implying anyone is watching that shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.