[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you faglords shit on street all the time? You claim to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: india in a nutshell.jpg (46 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
india in a nutshell.jpg
46 KB, 600x338
Why do you faglords shit on street all the time?
You claim to be the next superpower (lol) but can't even manage to install toilets in your houses.

What the fuck is wrong with you filthy, smelly, dirty Indians?
>>
>>60011267
do muslims shit on the street in Germany?
>>
File: pepe_fuck.jpg (42 KB, 604x541) Image search: [Google]
pepe_fuck.jpg
42 KB, 604x541
At least they smell less here than ''''a greek shitposts'''''
>>
>>60011322
>greece
>>
>>60011322
Not yet but that's probably going to happen soon, when those animals feel comfortable in their new territory.
>>
>>60011352
the shit on the street here quite often, yes.
>>
File: greece.png (644 KB, 645x637) Image search: [Google]
greece.png
644 KB, 645x637
>>
vulture semen, anyone?
>>
>>60011467
>The half Pajeet is bewildered
>>
>>60011413

they usually shit behind super markets, in small streets and parks here, there's nothing more pleasant than waking up, grabbing yourself a cup of coffee and seeing some homeless durka taking a shit in the park where you take your dog to shit, and they don't even clean.
>>
>>60011584
>there's nothing more pleasant
i think it would be more pleasent to kick those sandniggers out of europe, instead of shitting on our streets
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.