[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in which of your country's border would you build a wall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 557.jpg (567 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
567 KB, 1832x1754
in which of your country's border would you build a wall? I would build a wall in the border with Venezuela, since they are just about to go full syria mode and probably will start to come for food.
>>
Northern border
>>
>>59992674
Build a wall around Victoria, they're a bunch of whinging cunts down there
>>
The border with brazil, finally declaring our independence
>>
anywhere, i love my neighbors (yes, even you venezuela)
>>
>>59992674
well if we build a wall it would be harder to attack someone
>>
>>59992674

I'd build a wall between everyone but Argentina and Uruguay.
>>
>>59992878
Do you need any other border between us besides the amazon?
>>
Build a wall around Puerto Rico!
>>
>>59992674
Not only a wall, but also some more military bases in the border with Venezuela.
>>
>>59993261
You and Venezuela have FARC, so yes.
>>
>>59992694
Canadians are double Jews. I don't know why those chinks are allowed to plot against us and walk amongst our peoples.
>>
We already have the Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, Timor Sea, Arafura Sea, Gulf of Carpentasia, the Coral Sea, the Tasman Sea and the Great Australian Bight.
>>
>>59992694
This desu
>>
>>59993384
Lol. What do you know about farc? how many soldiers do you think they have in their ranks?

They're not even a threat here anymore, much less in your country.
>>
>>59992674
also would build a wall in the border with Venezuela
>>
>>59993475
Nahhh.
>>
>>59993475
We should both invade Venezuela alongside Argentina to destroy gommunism.
>>
>>59993501
stop behaving like an edgy teen, Santiago
>>59993520
Nah, I'd not put my hands on that bonfire
>>
>>59993464
USA, when will you invade Venezuela? Most of South America would support it.
>>
>>59993520
I can't trust argentina. Their left-leaning parties have too much influence in their country and that puts me off. I'd prefer a brazilian, chilean and colombian invasion to verguenzuela senpai
>>
>>59993543
What are you saying Daniel? I'm not the one who wants to build walls. I'm cool as it is right now.
>>
>>59992674
In the north, no Bolis, PeruANOS or Colombos or anything.
>>
>>59993562
>>59993520
You handle it yourselves edgefags.

Figure out your economies first though.
>>
>>59993562

>supporting a US invasion in South America

Only retards support that shit.
>>
In the north i hate niggeragua
>>
File: fronteira-do-brasil - Venezuela.jpg (277 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
fronteira-do-brasil - Venezuela.jpg
277 KB, 650x450
See this?

WALL IT
>>
>his country has land borders
>>
All of them so that nothing comes in and nothing comes out.
We'll message you guys when our inevitable civil war is over.
>>
how high does trump want this wall to be? will it be like a prison fence
>>
File: choro9.jpg (319 KB, 1700x1065) Image search: [Google]
choro9.jpg
319 KB, 1700x1065
i would wall of our continental shelf so the US of A can't violate our EEZ anymore
>>
I want a wall around California.
Sure they'll sink into the ocean soon but better safe than sorry.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.