[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are black people so cool? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThlhS nRk21E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: idris-beard-600x400.jpg (65 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
idris-beard-600x400.jpg
65 KB, 600x400
Why are black people so cool?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThlhSnRk21E
>>
>>59989856
Because the TV said that.
>>
>>59989856
they're not, you've just been brainwashed to think that
>>
>>59989856

They are not, you are just an idiot who belive stupid shit said on TV by your favorite singer or actor.
>>
>>59989910
They were actually "cool" in the 20's to the the 50's were they made musics of good quality and teach good familial values.

but when people talk about "black coolness" they thinks about the post-80's crack epdemics garbage subcultures.
>>
>>59990018
What do you think of rap?
>>
>>59990169
It's good.
>>
>>59990169
On first place it was a similar thing than punk rock, just a protesting shocking music for the standards of those times, but that fastly evolved to one of the most capitalist music, abandonning it original protesting speechs about the crack epidemics ghettos for becoming a tool to making an entire generation completly retarded, teaching materialistic, egotistical and hate values to young people who want to copying this lifestyle because "this is cool".

this music is also very communautarist, racist and homophobic.
>>
>>59990349
Look at this retarded north African and laugh at him.
>>
>>59990349
Lmaooo we have the same opinions. I like rap tho. Do you like the Jazz frenchman?? who is your fav musician in jazz mine is Thelonious Monk or Michel Petrucianni maybe bud powell
>>
What's cooler than bagpipes?

#wewuzjacobites
>>
>>59990403
You know the north africans here are actually rap lovers, most of rappers are muslims here.

but well it's again the daily murican auto-humiliation.
>>
>>59990169
Rap is cultural appropriation of Skeltonic verse
>>
>Idris Elba

Heard he was going to be the next Bond. Even though all the black shit on media right, i think hed be a cool Bond.
>>
>>59990349

>racist
>homophobic

Leftard spotted... Nobody talk that way except them
>>
>>59990564
>Totally not racist
Okay Mamadou, here just two exemples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V8HtVnCcGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFwA0UwnuS8

i don't gives a fuck if Ice Cube wanted to make edgy music, if he was not black, everyones probably calling him a racist.
>>
>>59989856
Nigga thats maximally lame. instead of that shit put bambaatas planet rock pv.
>>
>>59990495
thanks mr skelton
>>
>>59990495
hue
>>
>>59990632
>"racism" to whites

ahahaha
>>
File: black twitter.png (2 MB, 986x3320) Image search: [Google]
black twitter.png
2 MB, 986x3320
Why are black people always angry about everything?
>>
File: dlalc.gif (993 KB, 250x144) Image search: [Google]
dlalc.gif
993 KB, 250x144
>>59989856
Cannot don't agree with it. I love when they're doing rapping.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.