[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a page on a facebook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: facebook-large.png (116 KB, 1692x1692) Image search: [Google]
facebook-large.png
116 KB, 1692x1692
Do you have a page on a facebook?
>>
Of course. I'm never going back to the friendless NEET life.

Also, their news recommendation engine is top notch.
>>
Yup, great way to stay in touch with friends and family.
>>
Yeah, what kind of question is that?
>>
In the US it's illegal for anyone 18 and over to not have one
>>
Yes but I want to get rid of it. Really badly. Fucking hate it and all the people on it

>>59987400
He's russian. He probably just found out about FB
>>
>>59986384
I had one from 2008 to 2014, then I deleted it.
>>
File: 1461603510962.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461603510962.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
nope
>>
No, and I've pointed all facebook domains to 127.0.0.1 in my hosts file just to be certain.
>>
I do, but I only log into it to fap over pictures of hot Venezuelan girls.
>>
>>59987424
Honestly though for young people it's Twitter now. Too many faggy adults on FB so they can get their delinquent on on Twitter
>>
I only use VK
>>
>>59987538
that's my boy

>>59987438
nah, fb is popular there among immigrants and intelligentsia
>>
Nope
>>
No because im afraid my friend count will be embarrassingly low
>>
>>59987764
I have literally 4 friends on my vk page
>>
>>59986384
i share cute girl pics to 5,000 rabid fans every day
>>
>>59986384
Without you don't get a girlfriend here, you are branded as weirdo
>>
What the hell's wrong with all of you?
Facebook is trash

I don't even know why everyone ditched MySpace for a website with half the features

>>59987438
>>59987494
>>59987739
>>59987764
These guys know what's up
>>
I have it just to check concerts and tour dates and to talk to just one person I care enough to have it.
>>
>>59987473
this but from 2010 to 2012.

Facebook is trash, and I regret ever making one desu. I see my mom still use it, it's basically shitposting for normies, but more focused on showing off to other people

I also don't have a Linkedin.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.