[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: KURDOS 2.jpg (75 KB, 711x684) Image search: [Google]
KURDOS 2.jpg
75 KB, 711x684
When?
>>
they said in a year in 1979 and it still didn't happen. i wish it happened
>>
File: 7yy.png (251 KB, 1837x1655) Image search: [Google]
7yy.png
251 KB, 1837x1655
soon
>>
>>59983596
6/6/16

Thus sayeth the Jew
>>
Would support (only if they convert to Christianism, tho)
>>
>>59983596
Soon enough I hope, T*rkroaches and Erdogan especially need to get rekt
>>
>>59983596
will they get some black sea coast or not?
>>
>>59983972

>wanting a literal k*rd genocide

black sea coasts are the most redneck region in turkey and they are as nationalists as nazis. because of that it's the only k*rt free zone in turkey.
>>
>>59984068
>>59983972

forgot to post

>average black sea coast granny testin her new gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VtKeE1v8JU
>>
Why Turkish people are so anti-Kurds?
What is the problem betwen you goys?
>Serious question
>>
File: 1464199148998.jpg (154 KB, 600x627) Image search: [Google]
1464199148998.jpg
154 KB, 600x627
>>59984179

tl;dr crime rates and pic related.
>>
>>59984179
I've always been pro but then my brain started working.
They're cultuire is based on shit like fgm.
You try to oppress it they start yelling and shit.
>>
>>59984179
Turks though the Kurds were some barbaric ethnic Turks that could be assimilatet and did not respect their unique culture. Anyway kurdish traditions were forbidden and and it was forbiden to speak kurdish and they fought back.

>>59984231
Of course crime rates are higher in Kurdistan since your genious gevernment made it illegal to be kurdish so every Kurd is a criminal in your statistic.
>>
>>59984530

yeah they are doing crimes because we made illegal to be kurdish. anyway you are the buttblasted kike that got buttblasted many times so i cba
>>
>>59984231
are k*rds worse than gypsies?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.