[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sydney is destroyed, how do you react?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1321920117950.png (708 KB, 1007x569) Image search: [Google]
1321920117950.png
708 KB, 1007x569
Sydney is destroyed, how do you react?
>>
wouldn't give a shit, i would take a wank and pray for aliens to come and put Japanese in charge of planet
>>
>>59979110
I would say they missed their target.
The capital of Streya is Melbourne....
>>
>>59979110
SIEG ZEON
>>
The commonwealth has a defensive pact so we'd immediately go to war with whoever did it.

Aliens doesn't count though.
>>
>>59981008
Fag.
>>
>>59980826
I see what you did there.
>>
>>59979110
>Less convicts, abos and shitposters on 4chan

Nothing of value was lost.

>>59981008
>Not killing them damn spaceniggers
>>
>>59979110
By who? The abos?
>>
Hope we go and help destroy whoever did it

No one messes with our Commonwealth bros
>>
>>59980826
>>59981256
me too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DTvllz07GE
>>
>>59979110
I, along with all other Norwegians(minus shitskins), would gather to join the fight for this Earth alongside the aliens - our ally. We would be allied with the aliens because we have such a great HDI that they'd see us as an equal and thus a true partner.
>>
>Ausfailians not around

This was done for the improvement of humanity
>>
>>59979110
oh no we lost... a funky looking theatre I think?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.