[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are cunt >how old were you when you recognized the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: average finn.jpg (170 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
average finn.jpg
170 KB, 1000x1000
>You are cunt
>how old were you when you recognized the superiority of the Finnish masterrace?

I'll start

Finland
>>
russia
>>
USA
15, when I first heard Turisas' album Battle Metal
>>
France
19 when I discovered Spurdo
>>
>>59973366
paska lanka, kaapataan waifutukseen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ad6Jykz81I
>>
>>59975119
ime kikkeliƤ
>>
>>59973366
>>
>>59973366
Japan

3 month
>>
File: bara-nittio-procent.jpg (17 KB, 393x299) Image search: [Google]
bara-nittio-procent.jpg
17 KB, 393x299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniuJ9lADkQ

op and his proxies the thread
no (You) for you
>>
>>59973610
Yeah Spurdo here as well,xcept I was 18
>>
>>59973366
15 years old
But I recognized the inferiority of the finns.

I did to a trip throughout europe, visited denmark and sweden and went to finland. I knew you were different, there was something odd with your looks, also there was an ambiant misery, russians tainted you.
>>
At the moment of my birth
I might have been born in Mogadishu, but only now I am home

Inshallah, my copatriots
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.