[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've recently just had a post of mine deleted and I received
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1450636392108.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1450636392108.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I've recently just had a post of mine deleted and I received a warning for posting garbage outside of /b/. As well as this, I was temporarily blocked from posting for 15 minutes. During these 15 minutes, I was able to reflect on what I had done and the pain I had caused others.

First of all, I would like to apologise to janny. You have spent time and effort deleting my post and issuing a warning, time that could have been spent doing something else. I would also like to thank you for having mercy on my and only letting me off with a warning.

Secondly, I would like to apologise to any of my housemates. I am almost certain that none of them browse 4chan, but if they do then I have blocked them from posting temporarily. I truly am sorry for any inconveniences that I have caused you with my childishness.

Thirdly, I would like to apologise to my fellow countrymen. I have been given the privilege to post under our beautiful flag and represent our amazing country, but I have abused that privilege. I have brought shame upon our country since posters from other countries now think that my poor quality posts are representative of every poster from this country.

Finally, I would like to apologise to everyone on /int/. This is a fantastic board, where the greatest minds across the world come together and discuss international culture, and my posts have lowered the average quality of it.

I hope that you can all accept my apology and I will try my hardest to make quality posts in the future.
>>
>>59972207
its ok bb
>>
Did you get your janitor acceptance mail?
>>
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>59972207
Nice
>>
Why do the janitors like to bully us? We're just funposting, there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>59972207
>this is what janitors actually expect posters to say
>>
post dank memes to make it up
>>
>>59972207
you seem like a nice guy. what was your post about?
>>
You ok, senpai.
>>
>>59972530
I was asking why Australians don't fall off the bottom of the Earth.
>>
>>59972721
Oh... Okay, that's fine.
You were just trying to have a little bit of fun.
Nobody is mad with you. Chill!
>>
>>59972721
WHY DONT THEY THO
>>
>>59972978
We'll never know now, because he deleted my thread.
>>
File: russianjanitor.png (57 KB, 751x205) Image search: [Google]
russianjanitor.png
57 KB, 751x205
>tfw banned from /tv/
>tfw have to post on /int/ with slavs and other subhumans
>>
>>59973174
delete cookies and change IP
>>
>>59972207
I got banned for 3 days for posting about white people being superior
>>
>>59972207
wew lad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.