[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French capitulation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (207 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207 KB, 1334x750
> Mozzarella
> Parmigiano-Reggiano
> Pizza
> Pasta
> Tortellini
> Ravioli
> Ricotta
> Minestrone
> Bruschetta
> Lasagna
> Focaccia
> Gnocchi
> Prosecco
> Tartufo
> Tiramisu
> Ciabatta
> Pesto
> Crostino
> Bresaola
> Risotto
> pasta Carbonara
> Gorgonzola
> Pecorino

Vs

> Baguette
> Snails and frogs
> boeuf bourgogne
> Crepes
> Champagne

WEW FRANCE BTFO WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>59967252
Thank you Sweden, you are greatest ally. Now fuck off with your shit taste, France is tied with us for food and wine (even though we're slightly better).
>>
>>59967252
Woah hahaha enough haha we surrender lol
>>
File: I give you my cheese.jpg (555 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
I give you my cheese.jpg
555 KB, 1600x1200
Your list is a bit unfair.

Although it's true that Italy is a serious competitor.
>>
>>59967252
t.Giacomino Luigissen, proud italo-swede
>>
>>59967440
As expected.
>>
>>59967252
Not my fault if you don't know shit about french food

For example i just ate a cheese bread thing from my local baker, i have no idea what it's called but it's delicious
There are a thousand fucking variations of cheese bread things anyways, and that's just a start

The issue is we can't export that food easily like Italy does since only the local baker kows how to make it
Or simply because a lot of our cuisine is big dishes with sauce and such, which require a competent cook, and a lot of ingredients which you usually find only in France

Everyone knows how to cook pasta, or you can order a pizza
You can't exactly put a dish of paupiettes or cassoulet in a box and sell it easily just like that
Though i will say i traveled a lot in the world and outside of France, Italy is the place where i ate the best
Greece being 2nd

in nordic countries there was absolutely nothing good to eat though, also the salted fish things are disgusting and the cod liver oil made me almost puke
>>
File: smalahove.jpg (266 KB, 710x399) Image search: [Google]
smalahove.jpg
266 KB, 710x399
>>59968048
>in nordic countries there was absolutely nothing good to eat though

Smalahove is the bomb though
>>
File: image.png (527 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
527 KB, 1334x750
>>59968048
Sure you didnt gobble up that salted fish? Because you seem a bit salty.
>>
>>59967252
Hello Dominican guy
>>
It doesn't matter which one is the best, since everyone would agree that both are superior to swedish "cuisine"
>>
>>59968514
jej
>>
File: image.png (824 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
824 KB, 1334x750
>>59968474
Exactly, and you seem to enjoy bombs in France.
>>
>>59968620
> Picking up snails from the ground and eating them
> """"cuisine""""
>>
>>59969236
Snails and frogs are both eaten in Italy even if it's not as common as in France
>>
>>59968048
You had me up till saying Nordic don't have good food. Granted, it's not French food but I think every culture has at least a few good meals.
>>
>>59969449
True, in Spain also there was often snails on the menu
Pretty sure some Asians have them too but then again Asians would eat anything

Why does it shock Americans (Swedes count as American) that the French eat snails but don't care about the others ?
People eat fucking insects everywhere but they only care when it's the French who eat snails.

Is it because they envy us so much, that they hold to such a higher standard ?
>>
>>59969685
> t. Jean-Pierre Escargot
>>
>>59967252
Mamami ya
We win only with "PĆ¢tisserie" (Pastry)
>>
>>59969685
Snails are delicious mon amiƩ
>>
>>59969685
Snails are tasty as fuck man.
>>
>>59967348
Our whine is way better than yours and that's well known. Raw for the food, you have gypsos food tbf.

How could you even compete with a boeuf bourguignon or a blanquette de veau ?

We are in the gastronomic level dude.

Didn't read OP tbf
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.