[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Australia actually a really good country? We've all been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Australian-Tourism-for-Asians.jpg (81 KB, 553x480) Image search: [Google]
Australian-Tourism-for-Asians.jpg
81 KB, 553x480
Is Australia actually a really good country? We've all been so preoccupied with their banter wars that we simply assume it's a penal colony for shitposters, but when you look at the data it seems to be a very prosperous nation with healthy people who love living there.
>>
NOTHING

Worst of the worst.
>>
Its pretty swell in terms of actual living standards. On top of that, the le dangerous animals maymay keeps foreigners out so the country remains white.
>>
File: 1433075064636.jpg (27 KB, 255x223) Image search: [Google]
1433075064636.jpg
27 KB, 255x223
>talk about drop bears
>scares the stupidest foreigners from not coming
>the smart ones come
hell yea
>>
>>59966346
Started off as a British colony, became a Chink colony. Although to be fair, chinks are far better immigrants than Muslims.
>>
File: Capture.png (53 KB, 1111x505) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
53 KB, 1111x505
>>59966781
there are more of you guys here than chinks tho
>>
Yeah its pretty good
Education is decent, taxes are low. Sydney is the best city to live in but the housing market has gone bezerk, house in the (decent) suburbs would be around $1.5 million US on average. Big problem with alcohol, as a result its taxed to hell and back, and theres a pretty bad drug culture too, not sure id want to raise kids in that. If you like art or music Melbourne is good, but its full of annoying lefties
>>
>>59966887
Depends where you live. Some sydney suburbs have equal numbers chinks and whites, others have far fewer asians
>>
File: 1457243968453.png (57 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1457243968453.png
57 KB, 800x750
Alright lads, out of the two clown parties who's less willing to sell us off to the chinks?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 200x210
>>59967039
>tfw people are actually going to vote for bill shorten
>>
>>59966901
>King Gizzard is from Melbourne

wtf I love homosexuals now
>>
>>59966346
yeah funny that
>>
>>59966675

I'm a Web App developer.

You're small market and shit Internet is what keeps me out.
>>
>>59966346
Australia is the new Norway to be quite honeste senpai. They have become rich on their coal/petroleum and also iron and gold. They are in fact even richer than Norway, even tho the gdp per capita doesn't indicate it (yet).

Those spiders, though....
>>
>>59966975
Here
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/map/where-australias-immigrants-were-born-sydney
>>
>>59966346
Yes it's an amazingly good country. I don't know how they do it but they are legitimately KEEPING ARABS OUT.

Like they're literally not infested with sandniggers, or any kind of immigrants for that matter, unlike the rest of the western world. They're living the dream.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.