[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Germans want to have children anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Womens-of-Nazi-Germany-1.jpg (70 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Womens-of-Nazi-Germany-1.jpg
70 KB, 640x427
Why don't Germans want to have children anymore?
>>
>>59959941
The one on the left is gagging for it
>>
>>59959941
Why don't you suck my dick, you inbred moneky.
>>
>>59960240
rude
>>
Well?
>>
Their spirit is broken.
>>
Not enough Lebensraum
>>
>>59959941
Same reason Brits aren't.

Not to worry, governments and multinational corporations are already on it. It's why you'll drown in immigrants.

Got to keep those markets, consumers and workers to not have your economy contract you know.
>>
>>59959941
Because you no longer have to punch yourself in the womb to prevent childbirth.
>>
>>59962304
White Brits have a birth rate of 1.8 which is fairly decent
>>
>>59962602
>negative growth
>fairly decent
Pick one. I won't even mention that the immigrants in the UK are the only ones with a positive growth.

Do you ever wonder how those projections saying the UK will have a population of 70+ million by 2050 work out then?
>>
File: textbook.jpg (52 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
textbook.jpg
52 KB, 500x499
>>59962602
So why White Brits kids are making their kids?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605672/Britains-youngest-parents-Mother-12-gives-birth-7lb-baby-girl-falling-pregnant-primary-school-boy-aged-13.html
>>
>>59959941
Pretty good talk on the matter, all is not as it seems. Hour long though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FACK2knC08E
>>
>>59959941
We had this question in sverigetråden
The answer is that it's not worth spending time raising someone who eventually will become an anime-watching NEET
>>
>>59962929
>it's not worth spending time raising someone who eventually will become an anime-watching NEET

The correct answer is none of you fat neckbeards can even talk to girls let alone get married to one.
>>
The conservative Swedes think women should get married in their late 30's after decades of college, working, partying, and traveling abroad to "find themselves" Those are the "traditional" Swedes.

The majority are in some open marriage or the man is the househusband while the woman is a office manager or they're in homosexual marriages. There's no Swede with a sane view how families should work. They're all degenerates.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.