[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BCfag here. Am I the only Canadian here who is more patriotic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: bccolor.gif (78 KB, 643x703) Image search: [Google]
bccolor.gif
78 KB, 643x703
BCfag here. Am I the only Canadian here who is more patriotic to their province than their country? It's in our fuggin motto: "Best Place On Earth." We have the best economy, the best sights, the best cuisine, the best weed. Fuck the rest of Canada. British Columbia should be its own sovereign nation. Amen.
>>
File: image.jpg (894 KB, 4000x2028) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
894 KB, 4000x2028
A lot of Americans are like this about their states/region too. But the gov has been chipping away slowly at federalism since day one so most people identify with the nation and are completely indifferent to their state. Coloradan girls love Colorado though.
>>
I'm from BC, born and raised and although I love BC and the west, my loyalty is to the country itself, even if the east is full of whiney self important ungrateful snowflakes
>>
File: caliphornia.png (243 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
caliphornia.png
243 KB, 919x737
west coast best coast
>>
>>59951413
BCfag here too. i feel a closer 'affinity' to the pacific northwest than i do towards anything east of alberta.
>>
>>59951413
You're not British, though.
>>
>>59952247

Nice observation Muhammad
>>
File: 250px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg.png (8 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
250px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg.png
8 KB, 250x150
>>59951413
Psst. hey
hey...
wanna form a country with us?
We've always liked you more than pretty much anyone east of the rockies.
And we'll bring the weed. And the beer. And the wine.
>>
File: BC Platoon.jpg (72 KB, 604x443) Image search: [Google]
BC Platoon.jpg
72 KB, 604x443
>>59952311
No. Seriously, go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>59952247
why did you gib away our clay?
>>
>>59951413
>Am I the only Canadian here who is more patriotic to their province than their country?

Nope. Saskatchewan first, the rest of Western Canada second and the East third.
>>
>>59952343
But it'll be fun!
We'll play soccer and eat salmon and then go elk hunting.
>>
>>59952384
Its a lame reddit meme that has long outlived its shelf life. It has zero basis in reality and sounds really cringey and pathetic.
>>
>>59952436
But I like Washington and Oregon
>>
>>59952384
Whats the deal with soccer? Thats like the fifth sport in BC.
>>
>>59952384
ill take the cantpucks over the whitecucks anyday.
>>
>>59951413
Stupid pothead.
>>
One request though.
Vancouver.. you see you need to change the name.
Its not even the original Vancouver. That's in Washington.
You can either call it New Vancouver or pick something entirely different.
Sorry if that's a deal breaker.
>>
>>59952530
There are dozens of Springfields (for example) throughout the States, each in a different state. Why can't there still be a Vancouver, BC and a Vancouver, WA?
>>
File: VanIsle Flag.jpg (71 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
VanIsle Flag.jpg
71 KB, 500x332
>>59952530
>>59952608
Vancouver Island predates Vancouver Washington. Both Vancouver B.C. and Vancouver W.A. were named after it, who was named after the explorer.
>>
While we're at it, Vancouver Island should be its own nation.
>>
>>59951484
Bay Area and Santa Cruz needs to be separated or at the very least the Bay and Coastal NorCal.
>>59951413
So ever know what happened to that Quadroon governor's descendants? Like where are they now?
>>
>BC
>Good

Choose one,
>Everythings retardedly expensive
>Chinese own ever piece of housing in the lower mainland (except for surrey)
>provincial liberals are fucking goofs

BC is beautyful, but just not great
>>
>>59951413
Just don't go full Quebec
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.