[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do these types of people exist in other developed nations or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: youdeserverape.jpg (18 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
youdeserverape.jpg
18 KB, 500x261
Do these types of people exist in other developed nations or is it just America (and Canada by extension)?
>>
>>59947109
I think it's exclusive to your shitty country
>>
>>59947109
still don't know if this was real or like a sam hyde thing or what

what was it?
>>
>>59947157
But you are America, somehow you got your own tld so you get your own flag on /int/.
>>
>>59947162
It's real. I posted this because he was preaching outside of my sisters high school graduation ceremony. There's no way a prank would go on this long.
>>
>>59947109
Just you
>>
File: SQ1oAoi.jpg (198 KB, 886x642) Image search: [Google]
SQ1oAoi.jpg
198 KB, 886x642
>>59947109
Theyre everywhere. We just have the freedom to say it.
>>
>>59947204
I'm told guys like this go around exercising their right to free speech in this fashion in the hope that someone assaults them. From there they can sue.

It definitely happens with preachers going onto college campuses, I know that much.
>>
>>59947215
>female cop
>arrests hot guy
>forced him to give a urine test
How has all of /pol/ glanced over the obvious? She wanted to see his penis.
>>
From the top of my head i think there are two kinds of people that would do stuff like that (ie trying to force their opinions on you in an obnoxious way).

1. Commies from state universities
2. Jehova's witnesses
>>
>>59947109
Nobody else has freedom of speech, so no.
>>
America does deserve to be raped
>>
File: legend.png (971 KB, 729x2855) Image search: [Google]
legend.png
971 KB, 729x2855
Who is this absolute madman and why am I only just now learning about him?
>>
>>59947578
He has schizophrenia

>All I said was that you're going to go to hell and yelled at you with a megaphone calling you a faggot!
>Why won't these intolerant gays accept me? Such hypocrites XD
>>
>>59947578
He's a typical Arizona resident.

But seriously this guy is annoying when he's on campus, a lot of the time there's large crowds around him blocking the walkways. He's fun to laugh at online though.

>>59947649
I don't get why he spends so much time at ASU. It has a pretty conservative student body by college standards. I've switched schools now, but when I was there (last year), the campus yik yak was pretty conservative.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.