[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Congratulations, madame president! What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>Congratulations, madame president!

What do?
>>
>>59946969
Nothing. Go on about my normal routine.
>>
File: Nico_smile_r.jpg (370 KB, 1079x1517) Image search: [Google]
Nico_smile_r.jpg
370 KB, 1079x1517
>Congratulations, madame president!

What do?
>>
>>59946969

I visit /pol/ and jack off to the butthurt.
>>
Nothing. Shillary is the establishment candidate, she will continue the same trends America has been following since Raegan. That will mean more plutocratic control, hollowing out of the middle class, the undermining of democracy, and leaving the poor to rot in their squalor, but it won't be some kind of catastrophic event that /pol/ tards make it out to be.
>>
>>59946969
bully americans for their first female cuckold president
>>
>>59946969
Imma tittyfuck Clinton. (consensually of course) You'll hear about the scandal in 2 years time

Im MANica Lewinsky basically (get it?)
>>
>>59947029
this.
you are a fool if you think it matters who is president.
>power to execute the law
wow so powerful
>>
>>59946969
>implying the falsely elected face affects the government's actions at all
>>
Kill self because this means the sjws win.
>>
>>59947145
This. I want the Trumpcuck asshurt to last for months.
>>
>>59947527
It matters at the extreme ends of the relative spectrum, which is why Sanders and Trump would both be terrible. Doesn't really matter in the middle though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.