[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
asian neigbours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hey /int/!
I get new neighbours a few week Ago and I finally speak with them. They are (a couple) both chinese straight from Bejing. Would you share your experince with other asians "(straight from asia" experiences are preffered) /int/. What should I need to self aware.
Oh I'm also a little bit scared that they are monitoring me.
>>
Chinese = poor cunts
Koreans = Rich cunts
Japanese = Nice people
>>
File: 1439934856515.jpg (32 KB, 470x466) Image search: [Google]
1439934856515.jpg
32 KB, 470x466
>>59932437
Any more info?
>>
>>59932599
At least in my city chinese and koreans refuse to speak the local language altogether, they are also very rude and unfriedly overall.
Japanese may not speak the local language that well, but at least they try, they're also very polite and cheerful folks.
>>
>>59933162
Well. My neigbours are nice-ish. They sayd the like to learn the local language (those poor souls) but I'm think they just come to Hungary to get EU citizenship.
>>
>>59933162
How do you tell apart between Chinese, Koreans and Japanese?
>>
>>59934638
Japanese people are cute
>>
Tell them nanking was a hoax. You'll make great chinese friends that way
>>
>>59934812
Does "Dokdo belongs to Korea" work for Koreans in the same way?
>>
>>59934638
Kinda different facial structure and eyes, also very different languages.
Also, I'm not that same anon but I live in a big city and we have all kinds of asians, especially in the commerce areas.
>>
>>59934638
I can't tell them apart by just looking at them if that's what you mean. But if they start speaking it's easy to tell which one is which.
But most of the time I don't even need to wait for them to speak, they usually live in spefic neighbors, so depending on where I am in my city I know their nationality.
>>
>>59935363
*specific neighborhood
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.