[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the interpals threads, /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: n4cyrpyackxg2zz2k4og_400x400.png (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
n4cyrpyackxg2zz2k4og_400x400.png
108 KB, 400x400
What happened to the interpals threads, /int/?
>>
HelloTalk is superior in every way.
>>
>>59926484
>HelloTalk
more qts too?
>>
ded site
>>
>>59926912
I used it in Korea for ~6 months and now I'm using it to meet Chinese qts before going to China next month.

As a young, white, good-looking male it's extremely easy for me to set up dates with really cute women on there. Since it's a "language exchange" app women don't have their guard up and it's easy to start conversations.

The caveat is that you have to actually be studying the language of the girls you're talking to if you want to get anywhere with them.
>>
>>59925301
Ena is gone.
>>
>>59925301
The threads/site is dead. Scripts no longer work, 2014 was the golden year for IP, but mid 2015 it went to shir, lots of people have left the site (me included) this year because its all gone down hill.

Managed to date one Dutch girl for 8 months in 2014, even met her and had an irl relationship, butshe was a needle in a haystack, all the girls on the site have some underlying psychological problem or mental illness, dont waste your time on getting cucked or on some other blokes second hand goods.

The site is dead, and there is literally no reason to be on it
>>
I still get on InterPals because of my qt on there. Hoping to one day meet her and so I keep the account. Wish there were still threads
>>
>>59929110
Cuck
>>
>>59928594
There was only a few of us living the dream, just as you said the site is dead and every girl has been in there long enough to have a "NO PERVERTS" part in their shitty bio.
>>
>>59929338
_(:3 」∠)_
>>
>>59928594
yeah it peaked in 2014, that was when I met lots of qts, now the site has been ruined by /r9k/ autists and wannabe pick up artists who scared all the decent girls away
>>
>>59927015
>korea
I stopped reading here.
>>
>>59926484
>>59927015
Do you have to use facebook with it?
>>
>>59933847
no
>>
>>59933873
Definitely going to start using it then, thanks.
>>
The qts stopped putting out.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.