[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come South Korea has such a perfectionist society? Moreso
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
How come South Korea has such a perfectionist society? Moreso than its neighbours. Does it have roots in the past?
>>
They fill the void of their lives with shallowness.
>>
>>59923619
I would say that they rather distract themselves with materialistic pleasures to forget how dismal their way of living is.

And to answer OP, they are very competitive, as their only resource are the people, and it does have roots in the past, namely Confucianism.
>>
SK >>> USA
>>
they still havent controlled themselves and tried to fill various gaps in artificial impromptu ways. the economic growth was too fast and it made a lot of distortions of their society.
>>
>>59923570
Materialistic/vapid culture trying to make sense of itself.

Same reason why it's the only developed country where Christianity is growing.
>>
Materialism compensates for their lack of souls.
A familiar story which plays out across all Asian societies.
>>
File: admiral yi.jpg (114 KB, 250x365) Image search: [Google]
admiral yi.jpg
114 KB, 250x365
23:0 is perfection tbqh
>>
Materialism, If japs weren't forced to "work" (sleep at their desk) 300 hours a week they'd be the same.
>>
>>59928633
>flag
as usual, pointless. though id say still korea is far better than chinkland.
>>
Gooks are very insecure
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.