[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf I love ukraine now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Map 1.1 Soil_SO100_v3.jpg (2 MB, 2002x2666) Image search: [Google]
Map 1.1 Soil_SO100_v3.jpg
2 MB, 2002x2666
wtf I love ukraine now
>>
>have best soil in the EU
>not the breadbasket of EU

fuck the EU
we should be fucking rich feeding the savage indo europeans
>>
>>59914981
Chernozem literally means black soil/land.
>>
>>59914981
>now

Have you never heard the expression "Ukraine is the breadbasket of europe"?
>>
>>59914981
>blacked
>>
>>59914981

>ukraine

no such thing
>>
Common agricultural policy of the EU. Look it up. It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>59914981
I always laugh when Americans think they discovered something new and interesting and makes a topic about it not realizing that for every Euro it's common knowledge.
>>
>>59914981
Possibly the most gimpy, nerdy image I've ever seen posted desu
>>
>>59915709
>Poland
>Europe
>>
File: fwvEFer.jpg (77 KB, 564x756) Image search: [Google]
fwvEFer.jpg
77 KB, 564x756
>>59915781
Don't try this cute wannabe-banter on me youngstralia.
>>
>>59915141
Who the hell would say that?
"Breadbasket of USSR" was the second name of Ukraine.
>>
>>59915852
The only thing "wannabe" here is your pitiful attempt of a claim on being European

Didn't we beat you Eurovision or something this year? Lmfao family
>>
That Dobrudzha tho
>>
>>59915729
>i live in a desert the size of a continent so i will call a map of fertile land nerdy

why are anglos so disgusting
>>59915968
>its another yellow little monkey under the strayan flag episode
>>
>>59915942
>Breadbasket of USSR
>Still gets famine
Only russians are so stupid to achieve that
>>
>>59915997
>Oh oui yeah my level 4knight tramples you oui-zard of Asgard!!!

>>59916140
Hahaha wonder why the Hungarian is defending Poland on my assertion that Poland isnt European? Surely it couldn't be because they're also insecure about their "European" status? No definitely not the first thing people think of when they think of Hungary is "European"
>>
>>59916222
Ukrainians are as much Russians as they are Poles.
>>
>>59916222

hohols gonna hohol
>>
>>59916263
learn to read
>>
>>59916441
you should
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.