[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. you're country 2. do you believe in ghosts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16
File: Brown_lady.jpg (22 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
Brown_lady.jpg
22 KB, 300x345
1. you're country
2. do you believe in ghosts?
>>
No but I kinda believed as a kid.
I was fascinated by those old sites with spooky ghost pics and screamer slideshows.
>>
>>59910435
A leaf
Yeah
>>
2 creepy 4 me
>>
idk I want to but I haven't seen anything like it for myself so it's hard to say.

I think if ghosts existed there would be hard evidence by now
>>
>>59910435
Country not necessary because we can all see the flags

Yes. Been livin' with the fuckers for years
>>
>>59910435
no
>>
>asks country
>make discussion regarding any topic, from anime to conspiracy theory
why is this allowed and more importantly why is it when I do it i get banned
>>
>>59910435
We do
>>
I really wish they are. It's going to make killing myself much easier because I'll know that there's something after you die
>>
no we believe in djinns in that sense. People dont believe in ghosts sticking around that much.
>>
>>59910435
too many reports of them throughout history from too many reputable sources for there not to be something going on. It could just be that there is a scientific explanation that we haven't wrapped our heads around.
>>
>>59910789
Are you afraid of the void?
Do you think that if you die, the only existance youll see for eternity will be the pure darkness, with no sense of time only the moment when you las saw the sun or the moon.
Are you afraid?
>>
>>59910789
I'm going to find your house and buy it once you do it so I can make you watch me jack off all day. That's what you get for being a quitter, you get to watch a Polish man shower, walk around with no pants on, and wank all day.
>>
>>59911220
he'll flush the toilet while you're in the shower
>>
>>59911273
well at least it will be a clean toilet
>>
>>59910435
Flag
No
>>
File: 1464022350011.png (94 KB, 680x439) Image search: [Google]
1464022350011.png
94 KB, 680x439
>>59910435
The concept of ghosts makes no sense, they were invented out of humans' compulsive need to explain everything that happens, but when they encounter something they cannot explain, they resort to making shit up(same applies to religions). Any "evidence" of their existence may come from people with confirmation bias experiencing apophenia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

tl:dr: hurr durr I can't explain it, it must be ghosts

I mean, if the earth travels around the sun at 30,000 m/s, how do ghosts not get left behind? They must have mass or be interacted with by matter(which doesn't make sense since they are able to "walk through" matter and still not get left behind from our moving planet)if they are able to keep up. If ghosts have mass, that would mean that new matter can be created by "special arrangements" of matter, 'm talking human reproduction, reproducing is just the same as throwing matter into some pile to make more humans who are pontentially ghosts when they die, but when they die, their mass doesn't disappear, it gets recycled(some of your atoms might have been part of another human) but it seems that ghosts have mass of their own, where the fuck did this mass come from?
>>
>>59910435
I'm not sure what I saw but here's a story:
>be me 10 years old
>go to a friends farm house
>it's pretty old, built back in the 1800's apparently
>basement has chains on wall from the days of slavery still
>we go to his room and are playing some board games
>he looks up and out of no where runs and hides under the blankets of his bed
>I was like "wtf, okay" and decide to look up
>I see a floating suit and top hat, which looked like they were on 50-75 opacity, with no feet/shoes or person wearing it
>I stared at this for what felt like a solid minute, trying to comprehend what I was seeing
>the suit make a half turn and walked away, which is weird because I would have assumed it would have just floated
>I was freaked out but wad more curious so I check the entire upstairs for any sign of people
>nothing
>a week later they found a skull in the basement and moved out
It's weird, nothing like I have ever experienced before/after. I can't say I believe in ghosts or not, I don't know what I saw, but my personal experience opened up my mind to the possibility.
>>
I have seen and chased after one to claim bullshit, but it disappeared. I scared the fuck out of a ghost, so yes.
>>
saw one in my hallway when i woke up one night

bedroom door was open and it was looking right at me. scared the shit out of me

never seen anything since though, so maybe it was just the overactive imagination of a young child (i was about 10 at the time)
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Book_%28ghost%29

Shit like this is what makes me doubt in what i believe.
>>
>>59910669
Any good stories?
>>
>>59912198
Not him, but America has a lot of reported haunted houses. Never build on an old Native American burial site or else you'll be fucked.
>>
If I do can I meet one? My goal is to find a nice ghost gf to settle down with in an abandoned manor.
>>
>>59912358
>no 2d ghost catgirl gf
Why are we here? Just to suffer?
>>
I dunno

shit can get fucking spooky at night though
>>
>>59912449
>Just to suffer?
Yes. To suffer.
>>
Americans don't always believe in religion but everyone believes in ghosts and angels and such.
>>
>>59910435
Nah, it's just imagination.
>>
yes I do

its spooky as skeletons
>>
File: cementerio de recoleta.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
cementerio de recoleta.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
Yeah they do exist.
>>
>>59912174
At around 4 years of age I was laying in my crib on my back in the dark with my eyes open and a pale ghostly face of a man appeared in front of mine.

It scared me woke up the hole house crying I remember it well since I pooped myself from horror.
>>
>>59911698

Huh, but the very foundation of Science is to make shit up. You were not aware? Just look at the concept of time. It's filled with meme labels that we just widely agreed to use on but in reality they don't really mean shit and its existence is questionable.
>>
>>59912724
I've seen five or six strange things when I was a kid, because my mom used to work in a museum where weird gówno happened ever since the place became a museum like 60 years ago. An it was well known all over town for that reason.

Personally I think that female apparitions are way scarier than male ones, though both freeze your blood.
>>
File: 1462613791928.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462613791928.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>59912730
>Huh, but the very foundation of Science is to make shit up
this meme needs to stop
> Just look at the concept of time. It's filled with meme labels that we just widely agreed to use on but in reality they don't really mean shit and its existence is questionable.
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>59910435
From savannah Georgia
Yes; they're everywhere here
>>
File: 3ds_luigismansiondm_char01_1_ad.jpg (1 MB, 2634x3072) Image search: [Google]
3ds_luigismansiondm_char01_1_ad.jpg
1 MB, 2634x3072
>>59912796
close friend of mine had a father who committed suicide and that same night while him and his sister were at home watching TV they said both of them seen him enter the room that night with no expression on his face except his eyes look that of a cat.
>>
>>59912845

How is a day composed of 24 hours? Why not 50? 61? 13? Why is it called "hour" anyway? How did someone come up with 60 seconds in a minute? What if 1.35 seconds is the real measurement of a single second?

All of those were made up for the sake of convenience dumb cunt. So Science doesn't really have any authority to call off others who are also making shit up. It's pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>59912174
>>59912724
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucination#Hypnagogic_hallucination
>>
Would like to konw, people have been seeing things for centuries. But there's always a mix of beliefs, wishes and real stuff.
>>
>>59913140
Lmao. You high, nigguh?

Go back to your general you fuck nut
>>
>>59913140
Are you being ironic?
>>
>>59913194

A fascinating theory , amigo

but I've only had this "hallucination" only once in my childhood.
>>
>tfw no ghost gf
>>
>>59913302
whats the point when you cant play with her boobs?
>>
>>59913317
>not wanting an invisible blowjob in the middle of the night
>>
No. They do make for comfy folktales though.
>>
>>59913254
>>59913273

It's time you become aware that Science is also just a meme that several people agreed to make use of for convenience, exactly like the things you make fun of like religion, ghosts, etc.
>>
I believe people who believe in ghosts should be neutered, does that count?
>>
>>59913345
science is a tool of the devil

and the devil is quite focused on trying to cover up any evidence of an after life.
>>
File: 1454280911858.jpg (83 KB, 545x417) Image search: [Google]
1454280911858.jpg
83 KB, 545x417
>>59913345
You are confusing arbitrary units of measurement with making up baseless hypotheses
>>
>>59913345
>It's a religious guy making false equivalences again thread.
>>
>>59910435
1. Reich
2. I don't believe in ghosts; still: I had seen one
>>
>>59912358
Fuck. It hurts to live.
>>
>>59913317
>whats the point when you cant play with her boobs?

I read too much ghost doujins so I'm pretty sure ghosts will find a way to be "physically physical".
>>
File: 1391451119860.jpg (52 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
1391451119860.jpg
52 KB, 526x300
>>59913109

>father commits suicide
>that same night him and his sister were at home watching TV...
>>
>>59913140
If you're going to shitpost, you might as well educate yourself first before you make yourself look like a typical retard.
>>
>>59913542
They didnt know he had committed suicide yet, which was on the other side of town.
>>
Why are people scared of ghosts (if they exist that is)? An ethereal faggot can't actually harm you.
>>
Murrica
I think paranormal entities of some kind probably exist, but whether or not souls of dead people do I don't know
>>
>>59913686
And if it somehow manages to kill you, you also become a ghost you can now behead him for all eternity.
>>
>>59913109
do you know who E.T.A. Hoffmann was?
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Theodor_Amadeus_Hoffmann
(19th century, Dark romanticism'n'shiit)
He had written a story very similar to yours and claimed it to be 100% accurate
I think the name of the story was "Der unheimliche Gast" ("the unpleasant guest")
>>
>>59913406
The 24 hour day isn't based on arbitrariness. It's because our planet turbs around on its axis every 24 hours.
>>
>>59913686
they just don't see the true benefits of a glorious ghastly gf
normalfags are afraid of the unknown
>>
>>59913826
>imply women arent all the same , even in ghost form

She'll just leave me the moment a more ectoplasm packing spook appears.
>>
>>59913406

Do you still not see that in order for Science to prove something, they would have to use some kind of meme measurement one way or another?

The very foundation of Science is to make shit up.
>>
>>59913825
Wrong.

>when the second was redefined as the duration of 9,192,631,770 energy transitions of the cesium atom. This recharacterization ushered in the era of atomic timekeeping and Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).

24 hr day first appeared in ancient Egypt and Greeks refined it further by introducing minutes and seconds. It's convenient for timekeeping on Earth.

However the angry Philippino us also wrong because time as a concept is not only reducible to arbitrary system of timekeeping. Time is a universal concept and it is pretty well understood.
>>
>>59913931
Yes, you're correct that theorists make shit up, but they also make up experiments that falsify or prove the made up shit correct.
>>
no, i am not a woman
>>
>>59910435
I do believe there are spirits on earth. A bit like guardian angels. You'll never see them, but they can make things happen, like survive a crash without major damage.
>>
>>59914189
haha wow
>>
Katar
Yes
>>
>>59914189
If your hit points arent of sufficient value, no angel power up going to protect you.
>>
File: ghost.jpg (131 KB, 745x1000) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
131 KB, 745x1000
>>59912174
>>59912724

I'm absolutely scared shitless of either of these happening. I used to read a book when I was too young and got some serious spooks even to this date, as I'm over 20 years old.
>>
>>59914212
What? Never met someone that thought that?

>>59914272
And yet there are "freak" accidents where you suspect people would die, but they can walk out with just a few scratches. I can't explain it and I know I can't proof it either, but it is what I believe as I have some experience with it.
>>
>>59914339
thinking something doesn't necessarily make it true

for example i think you're a dumb faggot but you necessarily might not be a dumb faggot, maybe just a regular faggot or just dumb
>>
File: 145333368011796.jpg (88 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
145333368011796.jpg
88 KB, 633x758
>>59913907
>cucked by ghost chad
fugg
>>
>>59914406
That's why I use the terms "believe". I know it can't be true rationally, it's just my believe.
>>
>>59914339

weird things happen, some that defy logic and reason, perhaps some people have the life hack for it or are just plain damn lucky/unlucky.

I dont know
>>
>>59914462
What's the point of "believing" anyway? Why don't people want to accept not knowing things
>>
>>59914469
And that's the reason I believe there are some spirits that can act as guardian angles for example.

>>59914495
Comforting, something they can hold onto while the world around them goes to shit.
Humans are still pretty primitive, we just have more knowledge so we abandoned rain, sun and thunder gods for example.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 500x748
>this thread
>>
File: yin-yang2.jpg (23 KB, 608x585) Image search: [Google]
yin-yang2.jpg
23 KB, 608x585
>>59914532
Now if youre talking about energies and forces

yes there are "dark" forces, that make your life horrible and try to kill you, and there are light forces, that do the opposite.

The world is a giant chess board, and we are it's pawns.
>>
>>59914532
>ethereal unseen being
>exists
>can influence events

ok lol
>>
>>59910435
Nah you would have to believe in some afterlife for that.
>>
>>59914597
That's also an explanation.

Some people are in the middle of those two. I attract bad luck (friends call me "pechvogel"), but somehow nothing really bad has happened to me. Had a pretty big crash last weekend and in the hospital they were amazed how little damage I had.

That's why I believe in spirits (or in your terms "energies and forces"), while rejecting the bible as a 8 y/o for being too unrealistic.
>>
>people don't believe in ghosts

Top kek. Try working in a hospital, it would change your perception
>>
>>59914740
Finns hide in their wodka, others seek their comfort somewhere else.
>>
>>59914794
>perception
>>
After a good friend of mine died random objects would fall over near me for the first week. Like I'd be in the living room and a plate would fall and shatter in the kitchen. Even out at stores and such boxes would fall off the shelf.
One warm night I suddenly felt watched and freezing cold. I got really scared and told him to leave and never come back. Everything was instantly fine ever after.

Despite all of this I don't actually believe in ghosts. I was just stricken with grief and fatigue. Sometimes I think what if though. I certainly hope they don't exist because he would've seen me jerk off. I do keep some of his ashes on my shelf though.
>>
>>59914794
Hospitals are scary places, and I've only been in new ones.
That atmosphere is too damn depressing. Especially for people who are sensitive for peoples moods.
>>
>>59914774
some philosophers claim we are living in the darkestest age in human history.

The world is engulfed in negative energies influencing at unregistered proportions far greater than positive energies are influencing it and the dark ones are over taking.

is this what will happen when darkness covers this world? a final ending of times?

yes I believe so
>>
>>59914859
please go away with your dumb hippie shit
>>
>>59914844
The hospital I work at has a history of death beyond the regular. Suicides off the top floor, stressed nurse hanged herself in the basement, etc. Also the cancer ward, which is considered the most 'haunted'. I've seen enough, as well as my coworkers to know some semblance of ghosts exist
>>
>>59914871
did I make you think?

good, that's what I like to do.

penetrating some numb skulls here and there is what I like to do.
>>
File: pocong ghost.jpg (51 KB, 605x630) Image search: [Google]
pocong ghost.jpg
51 KB, 605x630
>>59914794

I did that once and it didn't change a thing. Mostly changed how I felt about hospitals and nurses (mad respect for them and their work) when my ward was the final place before death for most people and people started dropping three days after I began my work. It wasn't long term job however so I guess I didn't let it sink in.

You got any stories?
>>
>>59910435
I used to hear a woman crying at night constantly, even when I'm alone.

I just ended up dealing with it.
>>
>>59910435
Yes
>I'm a ghost to those around me
>>
>>59914890
Which area? So I know what place to avoid.
>>
>>59914900
no, you were just babbling pseudo philosophical garbage buzzwords like "negative and positive energies"
>>
>>59914948

what an idiot,

a battery has negative and positive energy polarities

The world is a giant battery

your body is a battery

although a very drained one

but still
>>
>>59914794
Not that I've worked at hospitals but I've spent hours and hours visiting my dad in one because he's constantly sick. I don't know about the Canadian ones but hospitals here are always lit up and occupied so there's really nothing spooky going on. There are some really quiet and empty places that have had potential but I've really never thought about it that way. They even have a built in church at my local one and still nothing abnormal to be seen
>>
>>59915016
Churches are not special places, mostly just old.
>>
>>59914908

Beyond feelings, which can be incredibly overwhelming depending where you are, I've actually seen a ghost, or I'm a victim of temporary insanity. Everyone I work with has a story or two. For me, I was hauling a cart of used surgical instruments to the bottom floor in the evening. To do so I have to take an elevator, one which uses a key to access. While I was pushing the cart, a tall, plain clothed man who was ahead of me walked into the elevator first. A bit abnormal, most people in this section, and using that elevator would be in scrubs, but I thought he might be maintenance. Once the elevator shut behind him, I immediately used my key to access the elevator so it'd come back to me once it took the man wherever he was going. Except the elevator opened immediately. I thought he must have been slow in choosing his floor, and was going to apologize to him for halting the elevator, but as I looked inside I soon discovered it was empty.

It was very eerie walking in and riding the elevator. For days after, every time I used the elevator, it would randomly open once or twice before it would take me where I needed to go. I nearly had a nervous breakdown from it
>>
>>59915080
How long are the shifts and how far into it were you when that happened?
>>
>>59914980
*rips bong
>>
>>59915080
spoopy tales r spoopy

hey maybe you got into the medacine cabinet and used a little too much morphine that night...aye?aaayyyyyyyeee?.
>>
>>59915117
I wasn't sleep deprived. I've gone 16 hour days before, but in this case I was definitely well rested, typical 8 hour shift
>>
>tfw was hospitalized and heard shrieking in the middle of the night

I'm pretty sure it was my neighbor suffering though.
Going to neurology for a superficial problem is a fucking trip when everyone around you are literally losing their minds.
>>
>>59915080

Spooky.

Can you share any stories from your coworkers and about the history of the hospital itself?
>>
File: Sad-Cat.jpg (21 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Cat.jpg
21 KB, 600x399
This thread reminds me of old /x/
>>
>>59915080
Pretty disturbing
>>
>>59915130
That'd be better. Then I wouldn't be scared to be alone on night shift. There's some areas that are just beyond quiet. Absolute silence, and the feeling of being watched, dark rooms all around you. Too spoops
>>
>>59915120

Dont they give you guys the death penalty by firing squad if they catch you using weed over there?
>>
>>59915142
Just asking, as sleep deprivation properly fucks with your brain.
I see all kinds of black figures flying around and other hallucinations on Fridays, as at that point I'm sleep deprived as hell.

>>59915215
>old /x/
Has it gone to shit?
Is that the reason I've seen a creepy paste in years?
>>
>>59915266
>Has it gone to shit?
Yeah,quite a while ago too.
>>
>>59915215
Yeah I know. /x/ was my first board actually, I had to leave when it got more into crazier conspiracies and politics shitposting
>>
I'd be a good ghost
>>
>>59915257
not yet
>>
>>59914794
But I do. Now what.
>>
>>59915299
the place is infested with all kinds of secularist and devil worshiping teens trying to trick you into selling your soul to the devil nowadays
>>
>>59910435
1. No, I am not a country
2. Yes
>>
i have experienced many hallucination and once that seems real auditory ghost. its clear different, but id still skeptic about human ability can see/hear such things.
I dont easily believe such story from other people .
>>
>>59915346
How does one even sell their soul to the devil in the first place?
>>
>>59915384

dont ask me, go to /x/ and seek advice there.
>>
File: settled.png (37 KB, 394x213) Image search: [Google]
settled.png
37 KB, 394x213
I'm actually surprised that so many people still do
>>
>>59915297
Too bad. I liked it to go there and get some nightmares.
Don't know why I haven't gone there in like 4-5 years.
>>
>>59915202

Well, as I said we had one nurse hang herself in the basement, technically below the basement, sort of a maintenance access way for plumbing I think, no idea how she got down there. And there was a patient who jumped off the roof of the hospital to their death, I don't know the details of why. Emotions are always high at the hospital. You hear 'code white' several times a day on the speakers, which means violent outbursts by a patient, or their family member, or even staff. The hospital itself isn't incredibly old, but it's definitely dated.

One if my coworkers saw what he assumed to be the ghost of a cancer patient. He used to do cleaning for the hospital before getting into my work, he bounced around the hospital in all sorts of positions beforehand, and he has a number of stories. One he told me about was his time sweeping the cancer ward at night. These places are all in lockdown, keycard swipe to open basically every door, and they shut behind you. Anyways one day he was on a floor that wouldn't have anyone there at night, and an old man walked behind him, I guess in typical patient attire. He looked at my coworker, but didn't say anything, just kept moving. He didn't think of it at the time, but there was no way he could have gotten in there, unless he was hiding all day. And when he went to open the door to let him out, he couldn't find the old guy. Just vanished. A lot of people tend to see stuff in the cancer ward, maybe because of the prolonged pain or something.
>>
why did I read this thread while tired in bed?
>>
>>59915443
>be me yesterday night
>dreaming of using a rifle that I dont own
>Scope breaks and falls apart
>trying to put it back together
>must be browsing too much /k/
>dreaming american dreams
>>
I ain't afriad of no ghost
>>
>>59913344
First time I've seen a Pakistani on here
>>
>>59915504
Because that's the best time.
I'm reading this at 10 in the morning and it doesn't do too much, sadly.
>>
>>59915443
Some of the stories there were quite unsettling.The ones set in Eastern Europe were among the scariest.Have you ever read the one with the Bulgarian(i think) old witch who falsely presented herself as a some sort of spiritual healer and with a help of her son lured people into her home to kill them?
>>
>>59915504
I know, 1 am here in a really dark room. I'm gonna have to watch some stupid shit to make me forget
>>
>>59915581
No. The ones that most stayed with me were the not existing Japanese train/metro station and some camping story in the American woods

But like I said, that was like 4-5 years ago and I came there like 4-5x a year
>>
>>59915595
10:10 am here :P
>>
File: 1321629045909.jpg (10 KB, 257x224) Image search: [Google]
1321629045909.jpg
10 KB, 257x224
>>59915581
>be me at around 14
>taking a train to some relatives
>sitting there at train station waiting for train listening to music on my sony sports walkman
>old man with big beard scampers to me
>grabs me and stands me up
>starts swaying and mumbling some mumbo jumbo
>takes my headset off and asks me if I can hear him now?
>I say YES
>mfw the guy was some healer and thought I was deaf and mistook my walkman for a hearing aid.
>>
>>59915663
People are pretty sceptical about these paranormal things but it wouldn't be pleasant in the slightest if something even remotely similiar happend to you in real life.
>>
>>59913344
Are the ghosts of dead terrorists and your ex wife/cousin still around proki dumb cunt?
>>
A security guard friend of mine got choked on by someone in an abandoned hotel at night patrol and quit because of that. How could someone get choked on by literally nothing with two hands is still a big mystery to me.
>>
>>59916021
He's lying, he choked on a dick. ;)
>>
>>59916021
Those are demonic entities, they're not human and have abilities to manipulate physical objects.

Those are the kind that can and will kill you.
>>
>>59916135
My dick has the ability to manipulate your mom's asshole
XD
XD
XD
XD
XD
XD
>>
>>59916261
that escalated quickly
>>
>>59916261
TOPKEK
>>
>>59910435
This isn't really ghost related, but in my family there is a 1-metre tall wooden Virgin Mary. I don't know esactly when we got it but we keep it in the entry room of the house. Its right hand fell off a few decades ago. My mom tried putting it back over twenty years ago. Soon after, the hand fell off again and my father's mother died. About a decade later, my mom again decided to put the hand back on since it didn't look right. It fell off soon after and her father died soon ass well.

Also, there was a time when I was sitting behind my desk writing something and I heard a sound of something hitting the floor; it came from under the desk. I looked down and discovered a peace of brick that appeared out of nowhere. Nobody believed me about it but it sure as hell happened because I keep the piece of brick by my computer.
>>
>>59915529
You're new as shit then.
>>
No but one of my oldest friends is 100% certain they exist

Although he's a proper idiot

The funny thing is that he claims to have seen them several times and he's got like a hundred stories where creepy unexplainable shit happens, but I've been present at a few of those moments and I know he's blowing shit out of proportion and making up shit just to fit his beliefs

But if you tell him any of this he gets really upset and blames me for not believing him even though I know for a fact that some of it are lies since I saw the damn things with my own eyes.

I've never met a man that reminds of a bitchy woman like he does and it has caused me to really resent people who believe in ghosts
>>
>>59916261
>why we can't have nice things
>>
>>59916399
We call those people attention seekers
>>
>>59916399
Im a firm practitioner of the "it's all a lie until proven true." saying.

Nothing wrong with denying it until you yourself have experienced it.
>>
>>59916365
why do you keep a brick by your computer?

or are you just saying your computer is a brick?
>>
>>59916580
It's a small piece of brick; it looks like the corner of one of those old-styled bricks (the ones made out of a solid piece of clay; the new ones have those holes throughout). It's about 3,5cm long, and 2,5cm wide.

As I have already written, it appeared under my desk. I wouldn't keep a piece of brick but this one is special. I have no explanation for how it appeared under my desk.
>>
>>59916399
I know a guy like that
>>
>>59911023
Believing in djinns is about the same as believing in ghosts.

Also I know muslims who think the magician Dynamo his tricks are the real deal, aqcuired through a pact with the devil, and they are genuinely afraid to watch his show. They're also really pissed off that I start to laugh when they tell me this.

I have a hard time believing it is the current year when I hear shit like that.
>>
>>59917672
no, djinns are actual, seperate entities. they're not the remnants of a person's soul.
>>
>>59914859
I agree. We are living in a world where kids have access to the most gruesome gore and pornography sites. We live in a world where a 6 year old kid undergoing sex change is considered a hero. 75% of people who marry in the West divorce within the first 10 years... I could go on until tomorrow stating examples.

It is pretty clear we are living in very dark times. I usually call it the Great Decadence, and we are hardly halfway. It is the decline of a civilisation.
>>
>>59911065
>from too many reputable sources
you are memeing right?
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.