[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: DC.png (173 KB, 1016x631) Image search: [Google]
DC.png
173 KB, 1016x631
What happens here?
>>
Thats rather specific
>>
>>59907966
bureaucracy, organized crime (gangs), and then the other organized crime
>>
>>59907966
WE
>>
Obamo
>>
>>59908008
no
>>
>>59907966
A hive of scum and villainy. You must never go there Simba.
>>
>>59907991
It's D.C

>>59907966
Center of the city is nice filled with beautiful neoclassical buildings and monuments, important historical and governmental sites, colleges and embassies from various countries.

Most of the city is infested with homeless nuts though, Just about every park has squatters with tents. Some are just poor local niggers, the population is predominately black especially outside the center, others are rich liberal kids that decided to spend their future not showering for weeks and grabbing the arms of people passing by to tell them of their personal conspiracy theories.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABolM6dig9k
>>
>>59907966
corrupt career politicians and nigs. sometimes both...
>>
>>59907966
Black thugs including Mr President
>>
it's either:
>blacks
>young hip people doing cool things
>busy beaurocrats
>>
>>59907966

Literal AIDS and murder.

A shooting, recently.

Lots of top secret shit that you don't need to know about.

The Exorcist was filmed there. "The stairs" still exist to this very day.
>>
>>59908989

And since we're on /int/ and it's the national capital, it's worth mentioning that many countries have embassies inside of cute old houses:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_Row#Gallery
>>
feral negros
>>
wonderful for a weekend vacation, see the museums and monuments, some of the best in the world.
Don't stay longer than that.

Its shit, just utter shit.
>>
>>59907966
drugs and poverty
also our national capital
>>
>>59907966
Everything shitty about America you can possibly imagine stuffed into one tiny area polluting the surrounding region. I am moving further south as soon as I can.
t. Northern Virginian on vacation
>>
>>59910572
maybe come to the sun coast or the gold coast?
t. southern floridian
>>
>>59910611
I love my state and would like to stay in it, just not the Northern region. A visit to the everglades sounds nice though.
>>
>>59910572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-GrF87b82Q
wew
>>
>>59910729
the everglades are a bit overrated. maybe i'm just saying that becau'se i've visited five times, but they just don't stand out at much as the western beaches
>>
>>59910763
top fucking lel
this guy needs to do Tyson's Corner

>>59910788
how've things changed since the embargo was lifted? Are there some nice Cuban cigar bars there now?
>>
File: air and space museum.jpg (532 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
air and space museum.jpg
532 KB, 1440x1080
>>59907966
It's nice. Native Washingtonian here. National Gallery of Art is amazing and free. Air and Space museum is cool and free. Good food, although pricey. Rent is getting out of control.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.