[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to spend the next ten years in one of the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: middle_east.gif (8 KB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
middle_east.gif
8 KB, 348x323
You have to spend the next ten years in one of the following places:

Saudi Arabia
Iran (not Tehran)
Egypt
UAE (not Dubai)
Baghdad
Kabul

Which do you choose?
Choose wisely
>>
>>59901760
Kabul because I remember that from one CoD game
>>
>>59901760

Misr 2bh
>>
Oman seems bretty comfy. But somewhere like Qatar or Abu Dhabi is more modern and convenient.
>>
I'd choose the most liberal one
>>
Doesn't Iran have better places than Tehran anyway? Like Tabriz, Isfahan or some place on the North-facing mountain slopes near the Caspian Sea (where there's at least some semblance of green according to Google Earth)
Never been to the cunt myself, only second hand knowledge
>>
UAE > Saudi Arabia > Iran > Egypt > Kabul > Baghdad

Only debatable one being Saudi Arabia over Iran, Iran is a bit more liberal but a lot poorer. I'd choose Jeddah over any city in Iran.

t. unironic expert
>>
>>59902842
>iran is a bit more liberal
Both are not anything close to liberal
>>
>>59902878
I was employing what is called "a comparison". Iran is more liberal than Saudi Arabia, even if both are strict. This is a fact

t. unironic expert
>>
Iran because it's the safest from goatfucker terrorists right now
>>
imagine having a cosy house looking at the wonderful stars in kabul? this is the reality if the soviets won afghanistan
>>
File: easter1.gif (10 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
easter1.gif
10 KB, 420x420
>>59901760
Let me think logically.
Pretty sure nothing can be worse than Russia, so there is only 1 thing that bother me - internet. Barely ever met here a Saudi/Iran/Afgan/Iraq posters, but tons of lewd weebs from UAE.
So my choice is UAE. And please tell me, my foreskin will remain with me in that 10 years?
>>
>>59903435
if you're not from arap country you can get away with being quite haraam because then all foreign workers would leave
>>
Cairo
>>
>>59903508
Bad choice

t. unironic expert
>>
>>59901760
iran
>>
Which one has the most KFC locations?
>>
I would choose Muscat, Oman if anywhere in the gulf was an option.

BUT out of your list, I'd live in Abu Dhabi in the UAE. I've been there and it wasn't bad and I have contacts in the area so it wouldnt be difficult to get set up
>>
File: cairo.jpg (116 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
cairo.jpg
116 KB, 800x532
>>59903662
Comfy.
>>
>>59901760
Iran. Shias are more based than Sunnis.
>>
File: omani-challenger-2-b.jpg (37 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
omani-challenger-2-b.jpg
37 KB, 600x556
Why didn't you include bro-tier non-fucked MENA country and loyal British ally Oman?
>>
what is the best iranian city after Tehran?
>>
>>59902878

Yeah because SA where woman cannot even drive cars is on the same level as iran where they study and are politicians.

Faggot.
>>
File: Ahmadi flag.png (19 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
Ahmadi flag.png
19 KB, 900x450
>>59903932

Ahmadis>Sufi>Shia>Sunnis>Worse Sunnis (Salafis etc)>shit cunt extremists.

t. British
>>
>>59903838
iran has khomeini fried chicken
>>
Abu Dhabi is just a scaled down Dubai.
>>
>>59904038
>Ahmadi
>Muslim
lel idiot

t. Ibadi master race
>>
kabul of course
>>
>>59903957
Isfahan, qom maybe, or some city near the caspian
Those small villages are pretty comfy though
>>
>>59901760
I guess UAE. I would pick Egypt if it wasn't for the dam that's being built in Ethiopia.
>>
>>59903985
yet consuming alcohol ( that is of course smuggled ) in Iran leads you to be stoned ,both are shit
>>
>>59901760
>Kabul
But Afghanistan is not in that pic

>Irish education
>>
>>59904038
Sure. But there aren't many Sufi, (or Ismaelist) Countries around, now are there?
>>
>>59904330
not if you're christian. armenians can drink
>>
>>59903183
>RIGHT NEXT TO AFGHANISTAN AND PAKISTAN
Maybe you want to actually look a map before you decide
>>
>>59904391
>implying
>>
>>59904405
are you forgetting iraq?
>>
>>59904405
It's still safe from terrorists though fucking idiot, compared to the other shitholes there.
>>
>>59903508
Egypt is a crowded, water-stressed country. There's also a dam being built in Ethiopia, which will shrink the Nile river.
>>
>>59902317
This
In the major cities is the most likely areas that you will face anti-western sentiments as well. ESPECIALLY Tehran.
>>
>>59904483
How do you know that? Almost every country it shares a border with is unstable. And there's also the possibility of the U.S. going to war with Iran.
>>
>>59901760
Saudi Arabia, go and live with mommy and daddy or in one of my dads apartments. was going to choose UAE but no Dubai ruins it, the rest are shit except Egypt, but i've never been there so i rather just go back home.
>>
>>59904357
Afghanistan is outside the middle east.
>>
>>59904782
Afghanistan is outside everything

>not really the Middle-East because east of Iran but kinda Middle-Eastern religiously and linguistically
>not really Central Asian because not Turkic nor ex-Soviet but kinda Central Asian geographically
>not really South Asian because outside of the Indian subcontinent but kinda South Asian culturally
>>
>>59904782
It's transitional between Ayyrabs (Middle East), Poos (South Asia) and Chinks (Central Asia) desu
>>
>>59901760
Iran. Shiraz, Esfahan, Rasht, Tabriz, Chalus, Karaj, plent of decent choices
>>
>>59904958
Ayooks?
>>
UAE.
Abu Dhabi seems ok.
>>
>>59901760
Iran!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
>>
>>59905259
Someone should introduce this as a race in some RPG
>>
Testing proxy
>>
>tfw you weren't born as a Dubai oil tycoon
>tfw no Filipina maid to own as a sex slave
>tfw no oil money to literally swim in

What the fuck, God?
>>
>>59905371
Just as Volker Pispers once said: God loves the USA SOOOOooooo much he buried all their precious oil among the mudslimes. ^^
>>
>>59901827
misriyya lad?
where tho, cairo or alexandria?
>>
>UAE (not Dubai)
Retard. Do you know UAE at all?
>>
>>59904108
>Qom

Literally kill yourself. It's the cesspool that the clergy grows from. Reported to CIA
>>
Iran
Can get drugs there
Nice city's
Nice people
Good food
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.