[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MFW my native language is just some bad spoken Latin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1445377489020.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1445377489020.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
MFW my native language is just some bad spoken Latin.
>>
And all the other Roman languages too.
(yeah, shameless self-bump)
>>
So whyncha learn yourself some Latin? Get a taste of a real inflected languge.

I think a language is really a bunch of lego blocks, which with time start to melt together (agglutinative becomes inflected) by a process of "sandhi", like the Indian scholars say... and with generations, things just get messed up, and new languages sprout from the rotting corpses of the old.

A language doesn't have to be too fancy, look at Tibetan and Chinese cultures, they've dowell without too much bending words.
>>
>>59898085
Vulgar latin was the main language of the Roman Empire, only fedori spoke classic latin.
>>
>>59898085
and im just sitting here with my bastardized dutch
>>
>>59899956
this. Classic latin always has been more of a written language than anything else.
>>
i know that feel
>>
>tfw my native language is a combination of a many different languages and dialects
>tfw my native language is literally the product of a linguistic gangbang

Feels bad
>>
it is too beautiful to be just a bad spoken latin
>>
>>59900178
> my native language is literally the product of a linguistic gangbang

you're the product of gangbang as well
>>
>>59898085
at least it sounds beautiful
>>
Fuck, the gaijin poster in France have been on a spree tonight?
>>
>>59900178
>tfw my native language has almost no dialects but ones it have are rare and little people speak it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE_fbn2FqBU
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.