[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learning new languages is hard Why can't everyone just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dry-eye.jpg (70 KB, 800x492) Image search: [Google]
dry-eye.jpg
70 KB, 800x492
Learning new languages is hard

Why can't everyone just switch to english already
>>
File: americans.jpg (183 KB, 989x1022) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
183 KB, 989x1022
>>59892220
>Amerikanische Bildung
Ich lache in dein Gesicht, amerikanischer Fettsack.
>>
>Learning new languages is hard
Not everyone is American.
>>
everyone already speaks english. when have you ever needed to speak another language?
>>
>>59892712
American education at it again
>>
>>59892220
You answered your question yourself
>>
>>59892944
does it trigger you that i can go to your faggy country and speak my own language the whole time with zero problems?
>>
>>59892220
>Wanting cultural/linguistic destruction
You must be a Jew.

Also if we become Mulattoized, Mestizoized, and become 3rd world, English will probably lose it's spot as the worlds dominant language as we are the only relevant ones who speak it.
>>
>>59893028
It doesn't trigger me but you're missing out on a whole different cultural experience if you don't speak the local language. Your ability to mingle with the locals will be impaired for instance. But travelling aside, foreign languages will also let you discover tons of new literature, philosophy etc.
>>
>>59892712
This desu
>>
>>59892220
You're just dumb.
>>
>>59893028
>with zero problems
I'd be surprised if you had zero problems with only English in France.
>>
>>59893028
Good luck with that
Simple, either they don't speak it or they don't speak it to people who don't start the conversation with basic French
>>
>>59892220
>posting on 4chan
>probably doesn't like the influx of immigrant ruining Europe or the illegals ruining the US
>wants to help destroy cultural boundaries via destruction of language
What are you, some multicultural cuck?
>>
does anyone know any like beginner books for learning japanese like as in nonfiction or whatever i want to practice reading
>>
>>59892220
is not hard, i am brazilian - country with shit average iq - and everyone in the us said my english was very good. believe in yourself, if i can i bet you also can do it, look, try norwegian, it seems pretty simple
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.