[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What idioms does your country or region have? For example:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What idioms does your country or region have?

For example: In Connemara in the West of Ireland they have a saying that goes like this, " ispĂ­n eile ar maidin" which translates as "another sausage in the morning".

It's figurative meaning would be if you'd eaten more for breakfast you may have been more successful or achieved more at whatever you were attempting or not be so tired.

If you don't know what an idiom is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiom
>>
'kill yourself'
meaning that your life is completely meaningless and that it would be a thousand times better if you just killed yourself already
>>
Either we all fuck the whore or we drown her in a river.
>>
>>59861002
lol. this

in spanish: o follamos todos o la puta al rio
>>
>>59861002
How is that a figurative meaning?
"Eat a bullet."
See >>59860993 for the meaning
>>
Idiom: Faggot
Meaning: Kill yourself
>>
>>59861002
And what is the meaning of it?
>>
>Sweatin' like a whore in church
It's fucking hot or you're hiding something/lying/nervous
>>
>>59861062
It's about dividing things, you would use it when you feel you're being left out of.
>3 to Manolo, 2 to Pedro, 1 to Marcos, 0 to Lucas.
>0? Don't fuck with me, either we all fuck the whore or we drown her in a river.
>>
>>59861124
If you didn't bring enough for the class you shouldn't have brought anything at all?
>>
>>59861178
Ah okay, should have surmised that.
>>
File: 1440711305677.jpg (30 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1440711305677.jpg
30 KB, 413x395
>>59861002
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.